Fantasy on Steroids

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Believe it or not, on Tuesday 10/30, I proposed a trade, giving Peyton Manning for Doug Martin straight across.

Now when it was done, Manning actually had more points than Martin, my partner in the trade had no QB, but he Had Spiller, Chris Johnson and A. Green as RB's along with Martin. The best QB on his roster was Ponder.

I had Stafford and Manning, but nothing of a Running Back, Shonn Greene... :pukeface: who was on a bye anyways and Pierre Thomas, who know is a feature guy with Sproles out. Oh yeah, I had Gronkowski on the bench too for his bye. Things are looking good in the future.

So... He jumped on the trade and what happened? Oh yeah, it just so happens that we get bonuses for TD scores over 40 yards.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
You must have bonus points for fricking everything. Or you're in a 2 PPR league. Nice score, though.

OP
OP
loafoftatupu

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
It is PPR, bonus for 100 and 200 for everything but QB who get bonus for 300.

Return yards for ST's also with +40 yard bonuses on scoring returns.

Very crazy, but not like last year. We only had 10 teams, this year it is 14. Digging very deep for players. Last year the commissioner decided to give a point per carry.

I had Lynch, Mendenhall, Murray and Brady. Still lost in the final. But guys were scoring 230 a week as a team.

The one thing the commish did was setup "rewards" for high points leader for the week. Last week, I won that for the first time and this week it wasn't even close. The week earlier, Martin still had 49 points and I can't believe my trade partner let him go, but Manning did fill a hole for him.

Morpheus08

Reaction score
What Doug Martin did was insane! I was one of the folks that had him against one of my teams. He represented almost 50% of the guys total score in the standard NFL league and still beat me.