Thinking about a trade

Veilside

Reaction score
Okay, I need to improve my RBs and Lamar Miller and Ronnie Hillman are taking forever to show their potential. I feel like I need to try and make something happen now or lose my season.

I have QB: Rodgers, RB: Martin, Lawfirm, Miller, Hillman, WR: Julio, Lloyd, Decker, Garcon, Avery, Hill, Gibson, Young, TE: Graham, Davis

On bye: Julio, Decker

Thinking about this trade: (We're both 3-3)
Rodgers, Lloyd and Lawfirm for Ryan, McCoy and Leshoure

Keep in mind that Ryan and McCoy are both on bye and she only really has McFadden as a good RB for this week. I'm thinking of throwing this week to save my future weeks and hoping she wants to try and save this week and get Rodger's and Lloyd's high potential. This would keep my QB stable, vastly improve my RBs and not take too big a hit at WR. Lawfirm and Leshoure are basically a wash but I see more potential from Leshoure with Best out.

So does it look even enough that she would go for it? (She's actually pretty good at FF btw)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
She might think about it. I don't know if there's enough reason to give up 2 RBs for an RB and WR unless she's really thin at WR.

Also, Best is cleared to play from what I heard on Sportscenter this morning.

OP
OP
Veilside

Veilside

Reaction score
She's got Harvin, Steve Smith, Reggie Wayne, D. Moore and Amendola at WR so she's not super weak there. My main hope is that she'd overvalue Rodgers especially after his 6 TD performance against Houston. Also that she would bite on the appeal of being able to compete this week with Rodgers rather than having to put Cutler in. I love Lloyd but I just threw him in to sweeten the deal so she'd bite.

ESPN.com saying Best was out for the season and maybe his career. Did I miss some kind of update?

Ryan is the only other QB besides Brady who I would trade Rodgers for and if I don't do a deal like this to drastically improve my RBs I'm going to be stuck with hoping Doug Martin and Lawfirm pick it up or that Lemar Miller and Ronnie Hillman get their shots and soon.