Need TE advice!

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
While my starting running backs and WRs in my 12 team money league are solid with Lynch, Doug Martin, Julio Jones, and Percy Harvin, ive been getting historically bad production from my TE spot. I have Coby Fleener and Fred Davis, who have both been pretty awful so far.

Ive been thinking of trying to trade for someones backup tight end, like Brent Celek or Bennett, but Im not sure those two would be better than the waiver wire options and I wouldnt have to give anyone up.

Here are the top free agent options: Mercedes Lewis, Jermaine Gresham, Scott Chandler, and Kyle Rudolph.

Im leaning towards starting Rudolph and dropping Fleener, leaving Fred Davis in case he emerges in that offense. What do you guys think?

m0ng0

Reaction score
I picked up Rudolph before the season as a stopgap until Whitten got healthy, but I may just trade Whitten since Rudolph has been so solid for me so far.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Chandler doesn't get as many catches as some, but he gets lots of redone targets.. Worth considering.

Thunderbird

Reaction score
See if Dennis Pitta is available in your league. That guy has had mega targets in the last two games and seems relatively unknown.

Thunderbird

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1equui9i said:
Someone just dropped Pitta! I think I found my new TE

Sorry, I should have read the entire thread. Please, disregard my comment about picking up Pitta.