Madden

MrCarey

Reaction score
This team is amazing on Madden. Nobody can mess with this defense and Lynch breaks more tackles than anybody I've ever seen. I absolutely love it, because our O-Line looks realistic, so Lynch definitely has to break those tackles. But, seriously, I don't leave a game without 100+ from Lynch and at least 2 picks from my defense. I love the Hawks!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
MrCarey":2akhwd3c said:
This team is amazing on Madden. Nobody can mess with this defense and Lynch breaks more tackles than anybody I've ever seen. I absolutely love it, because our O-Line looks realistic, so Lynch definitely has to break those tackles. But, seriously, I don't leave a game without 100+ from Lynch and at least 2 picks from my defense. I love the Hawks!

Wow, your lucky with Lynch than. When I use him he can even get past the line of scrimmage half the time. Last year I had an offensive split where I ran the ball 60% of the time and passed only 40% of the time. This year, since I can't seem to get any run game going so I am at a 75% pass to 25% run split which I cannot stand. And half the time I manage to get tackled by my own lineman which is the most frustrating. Also like you said, the D is very nice and love using it, now just wish I could get my run game in gear.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2k8u9hz5 said:
MrCarey":2k8u9hz5 said:

Wow, your lucky with Lynch than. When I use him he can even get past the line of scrimmage half the time. Last year I had an offensive split where I ran the ball 60% of the time and passed only 40% of the time. This year, since I can't seem to get any run game going so I am at a 75% pass to 25% run split which I cannot stand. And half the time I manage to get tackled by my own lineman which is the most frustrating. Also like you said, the D is very nice and love using it, now just wish I could get my run game in gear.

James Carpenter is the biggest culprit of tackling Lynch, I HATE HIM!