• Yes I have him drafted

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • No I don't have him drafted

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mikeak

Reaction score
So just checked Yahoo and RW is owned in 37% of the leagues. My guess is that people on this board that plays FF are way overrepresented :). So just curious to test the theory. And yes I drafted RW in the second to last round prior to him being announced as a starter

Now if you don't play FF please don't vote as it will skew the percentages.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I drafted him in the final round in one league and picked him up off waivers in an other. Might as well give it a shot and see if he can put up some decent numbers. If not, oh well. I'll find another backup.

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
I picked him up off waivers. Not sure who to keep between him and RG3,, honestly.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I picked him and Turbin off waivers...Just in case. My starting QB is Aaron Rogers.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I picked up him and Turbin. Pretty high IMO but I didn't care. Nobody else was really worth a spot.

edogg23

Reaction score
I'm playing with east coast friends so I can pick him up if he starts putting up crazy numbers. I felt Baldwin was a better choice with my last pick.

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
I picked RW in the second to last round and Turbin in the last round. Then someone dropped Britt who only got one game suspension so I had to get rid of Turbin. May change that if it looks like Lynch won't go. I don't think to many other people in our league follow Seahawks and if you look at the depth chart at yahoo Leon Washington is listed as 2nd rb so feeling confident Turbin will be there :)

I am carrying three qb's (Stafford, Bradford & RW) - it is the way I always roll but it does limit my bench for other positions...

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
I am in a keeper league with a twist - you have to declare next year's keepers BEFORE the current season starts. That makes it a little more interesting. Anyway, I drafted RW with the 14th and final pick and declared him my keeper. Low risk, high reward. I either get my starting QB for next year's 13th (you lose 1 rd higher than you drafted your keeper) or I just threw away my chance to draft Matt Prater.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I just dropped Fitzpatrick in one league and added Wilson.. reasoning being..most people hate Fitz.. Wilson has potential.I picked him up now..if we are wrong and hes not that good I can drop him and likely get Fitz back.

509hawk

Reaction score
I drafted him in the 12th round (lol get it)

I also wanted to make sure I got him in my league full of RW fanboys

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
HawksFTW":h5ss6d9o said:
http://seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=19

Sorry didn't know - will see if I can figure out how to move the thread

So for those on this side of the forum only (like me :)) I have to call it a win for yes RW is way overrepresented by us. Basically twice the national average

I like the keeper league format. I would put Turbin and RW as great values but I guess many teams have a few like that

dunceface

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":7oz9ls2k said:
13th round, he's my backup right now to Brees

Ha! Me too! Brees' bye is week 6
the week we play the Pats so hopefully there will be a lot of points for us

Wilson is owned at 39% in ESPN leagues but only 13.6% in NFL.com leagues...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Vetamur":1fxx4uw9 said:
I just dropped Fitzpatrick in one league and added Wilson.. reasoning being..most people hate Fitz.. Wilson has potential.I picked him up now..if we are wrong and hes not that good I can drop him and likely get Fitz back.

Good call...TJ! Will be the starter there anyways.

12thMan1

Reaction score
I drafted Tom Brady, RG3 and then Russell Wilson. My fantasy IQ is telling me to start and go with Brady but my 12thmanism is telling me to go with Wilson! DECISIONS DECISIONS DECISIONS!!!

themunn

Reaction score
i'm in a 20(!!!) team league, so Wilson has actually ended up as my starting QB (I focused on RB, then WR and TE, as most of the great QBs were gone by the time I got my 2nd (38th overall) pick... and Marshawn was still on the board.