Madden 2013 Official Seahawks Ratings

MrCarey

Reaction score
http://seattle.sbnation.com/2012/8/14/3 ... hawks-demo

Team Overall: 80

Quarterbacks: Matt Flynn 79, Tarvaris Jackson 77, Russell Wilson 70, Josh Portis 60

Running Backs: Marshawn Lynch 90, Leon Washington 75, Kregg Lumpkin 68, Robert Turbin 67, Tyrell Sutton 63

Fullbacks: Michael Robinson 89

Wide Receivers: Sidney Rice 84, Mike Williams 76, Doug Baldwin 77, Golden Tate 75, Ben Obomanu 73, Deon Butler 70, Ricardo Lockette 67, Kris Durham 64.......T.O. 80+, Braylon Edwards 80+

Tight Ends: Zach Miller 79, Kellen Winslow 85, Anthony McCoy 65, Cameron Morrah 70, Clint Gresham 42,

Offensive Tackles: Russell Okung 80, Breno Giacomini 75, John Carpenter 71, Alex Barron 76, Frank Omiyale 67, Allen Barbre 56

Offensive Guards/Centers: Pat McQuistan 77, Max Unger 82, John Moffitt 70, Deuce Lutui 71, Rishaw Johnson 59, Lemuel Jeanpierre, J.R. Sweezy 59, Paul Fanaika 70,

Defensive Ends: Red Bryant 84, Chris Clemons 91, Dexter Davis 65, Pierre Allen 63, Bruce Irvin 74, Jameson Konz 52,

Defensive Tackles: Brandon Mebane 87, Jason Jones 84, Alan Branch 84, Clinton McDonald 66, Lazarius Levingston 63, Jaye Howard 64, Greg Scruggs 61

Outside Linebackers: K.J. Wright 80, LeRoy Hill 82, Matt McCoy 65, Heath Farwell 70, Malcolm Smith 56

Inside Linebackers: Barrett Ruud 78, Bobby Wagner 69, Korey Toomer 52

Cornerbacks: Brandon Browner 84, Richard Sherman 83, Marcus Trufant 82, Walter Thurmond 67, Roy Lewis 66, Byron Maxwell 66, Phillip Adams 64, Jeremy Lane 62, Ron Parker 59

Safeties: Earl Thomas 91, Kam Chancellor 89, Winston Guy 70, Jeron Johnson 68, Chris Maragos 63,

Kicker/Punter: Steven Hauschka 75, Jon Ryan 87

Kick Return: Leon Washington 99, Golden Tate 84

I bolded the ones I think will probably change after the first couple updates. I believe those guys will prove something and get at least a 2 or 3 number increase to their rating. Obviously some of those will be removed pretty much the day the game comes out. Hopefully T.O. and Braylon both stick around and give us a boost to the overall score, too.

I, obviously being a homer, think we should be a little bit higher, but I do understand that everything that is happening right now is just hype, so we can't expect the ratings to be at the level we're all expecting. I'm just hoping the ratings jump a bit after the first few games, because damn this game gets annoying when your team has low ratings!

Coranova

Reaction score
As much as I think Sherm should be a 88+, that's a pretty solid rating for a second year guy

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
I actually agree with most of those. I think you have bolded most of the appropriate question marks.

I might add Hauschka, he was pretty solid, and has a boot. He is an above average kicker in my view. McDonald also got the shaft, he is an excellent back up. He racked up 35 tackles last season playing part time on the inside, dude was stout and could get in the backfield. 72+.

Miller a 79 is just crap.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, those look pretty much like I thought they would. Which is to say they're shite! Should be fun to see the numbers jump after the first few games. Nice to see MRob and Clem get the love though.

Reminder to self; Don't start franchise mode until after the ratings have been adjusted.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
CANHawk":3us4uoup said:
Yeah, those look pretty much like I thought they would. Which is to say they're shite! Should be fun to see the numbers jump after the first few games. Nice to see MRob and Clem get the love though.

Reminder to self; Don't start franchise mode until after the ratings have been adjusted.

Cant you manually change ratings to be more appropriate, then start a franchise?

CANHawk

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":7iru4lae said:
CANHawk":7iru4lae said:

Cant you manually change ratings to be more appropriate, then start a franchise?

Yeah, but I'm a super homer with no self control. Last time I tried that, I wound up with BMW having a 97.

PS: in before being moved to Fantasy Island. *woot woot!*

Smoke

Reaction score
There will be no rating adjustments this year, nor will you be able to modify the rosters...

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Man the Hawks got pooed on again at certain spots, I know Zach Miller wasn't flashy last year, but a 79?....lol, still won't stop me from dominating with them. And one question, how is Winston Guy rated higher than Bobby Wagner?

Overall though, nothing too egregious rating wise. Though I do believe that Matt Flynn only has 82 throw power, they could have bumped him up to 85 or 86.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Tjack was so incredibly hard to play with last year that it made me not enjoy playing with them. Hopefully Flynn doesn't throw it 15 feet over the head of the TE every third throw like Tarvaris. I get that the want to add some realism so you don't go 45/45 every game, but it was pretty outrageous lol

Browner having more interceptions is purely the reason he's rated higher than Sherman, so hopefully within a few roster updates the team looks better. Not shocking about any ratings though, Seahawks generally don't get madden love.

Also Miller falling to a 79 is a joke. He didn't suddenly drop 10+ madden points in talent over a season, he just wasn't used like he was in Oakland.

Cadillac

Reaction score
I agree with almost all of them, but I think Red got robbed.

Am I alone in thinking he should be an 87 at the bare minimum?

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
MOVE to Make - put red bryant at defensive tackle along side jones and start Irvin at DE. Madden is all about speed .

sam1313

Reaction score
Okung at 80? Really? He has handled every D linemen he has been up against (except the guy who judo threw him I guess).

OP
OP
MrCarey

MrCarey

Reaction score
beasthawk":2wczzat2 said:
Hey guys! Who gives a sh@# what EA Sports think of the Seahawks?

Well, I sure do, because I play the game with them. It sucks when guys like Red get the shaft.

I really hope we get some lovin' this year and I think Miller for sure deserves to spike back up to 85+ after he starts making grabs and being used correctly.

largenutz

Reaction score
Played the demo last night. The new physics are great, but what's with the rb holding the ball out in the air all the time.also on almost every tackle it looks like someone is gonna get injured!the punt n kick returns seemed more realistic too. And the new unis looked great. I also liked when a reciever is open he looks back at the qb, that was pretty cool.

Latest posts