New SimCity game coming in February

AshamanMat

Reaction score
Yeah SimCity 1 Ill always love! Ive owned all of them this one looks very interesting

JesterHawk

Reaction score
We had a rogue copy of Command and Conquer installed on some computers in the Marketing department at my high school. We had to use like some 32 char DOS extensions to open it since it was run without a CD. I think they actually allowed SimCity. Back in school though it was all about Oregon Trail and Odell Lake man. Apple IIe green screens!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The best part of SimCity 2000 was opening one of the precreated cities and mauling it with fire, aliens, and tornadoes.

Or building a teeming metropolis of 8 million. Either way.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3rsdodxe said:
The best part of SimCity 2000 was opening one of the precreated cities and mauling it with fire, aliens, and tornadoes.

Or building a teeming metropolis of 8 million. Either way.

I usually alternated between the two. Or sometimes, if I was planning on a long play session I'd build the teeming metropolis of 8 million and maul it with fire, aliens and tornadoes.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Best thing about SimCity was when they released Streets of SimCity. It never caught on, but it was a racing game (similar to most racing games) where you could race in your own cities you built in SimCity, it was freaking awesome.

Latest posts