This is so depressing..

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
So here I am deciding which fantasy players to start this week in my yahoo league.
I have Cutler and Forte....
My logical mind says I would be an idiot NOT to start them this week. If I wasn't a Hawk fan I would be excited but right now all I want to do is cry. I could use Aaron Rogers at QB but GB just lost their starting LT. Sigh......Of course they are playing the Rams this week. Both are road games.
I just can't get pumped up for football this weekend.
It's going to be a long year for the Hawks which means a lot of drunk, sobbing with my beer Sundays. :pukeface:

homerun1970

Reaction score
You can always hope cutler spazzes out like he did first game. Three interceptions and Running for his life would be real good for the hawks. Its early season hang in there alot of football to go.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Think I will start Aaron Rogers just so I can root for another QB without feeling guilty. The Hawks are screwed again by injuries and it's only week 3 coming up. Man, is this team snakebit or what? It was funny last night watch MNF. My husband had Manning in his fantasy league. He commented the he hopes he wont get hurt. I told him not to worry because he is not a Seahawk. LOL!!

homerun1970

Reaction score
Rodgers is a good Qb I tend to root for him cause hes a local talent from N. California actually about 60 miles from me. We seem to need a mash unit to play football lately. I dont think we are as bad as we looked last week. I have been hating it at work surrounded by Whiners and raiders fans here.

xXCHawkXx

Reaction score
The fact that you actually picked 2 Bears players makes me sad. I see the logic but I couldn't pick anyone form the NFC West or the Bears simply because I want all of those teams to fail. Even at the expense of my fanstasy team. Which is actually 2-0 so far and has the most points 2 weeks in a row. You should start Rodgers BTW. I will be starting Greg Jennings.

LawHawk

Reaction score
I hate the Bears too but I will take any fantasy player from any team. Except Robbie Gould. I will never take him.

I would play Rogers this week regardless of your affection for the Hawks. He is the better fantasy QB, this week and (nearly) every week. I have Cutler too, but I'm playing Schaub, and Rogers is way better than Shaub. Now Forte, that's a no-brainer. Of course you play him.

When I have fantasy players going up against the Seahawks I don't mind playing them at all. If the player does poorly, at least the Hawks shut the guy down.

This should probably be in the fantasy forum, right?

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
True, but I was also expressing my depression. Why on earth are we so snakebit? I hate it!!!! At least the local team out here sucks worse than the Hawks so I don't get any crap from their fans. (The Lions)
I really feel sorry for those in different areas in that regard.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Well, I nearly didn't start Gore last week because I didn't want him to do well against the Hawks. But, when playing fantasy football, you have to use your head and not your heart. You still start Rodgers over Cutler, though.

671hawk

Reaction score
Im starting Rodgers as well. He will destroy the Rams. You can root for him in the respect that he is battling a NCFwest rival.

I picked up J.Brown for my first week against the Hawks and paid dearly for it. I thought he would be good for points since he has kicked well at Qwest. He missed his only FG attempt and then the Rams were shutout. Maybe you will jinx your FFL team if you play Cutler and Forte as I did.

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3rbgbmsf said:
Think I will start Aaron Rogers just so I can root for another QB without feeling guilty. The Hawks are screwed again by injuries and it's only week 3 coming up. Man, is this team snakebit or what? It was funny last night watch MNF. My husband had Manning in his fantasy league. He commented the he hopes he wont get hurt. I told him not to worry because he is not a Seahawk. LOL!!

You think we are that bad off? Really? Am I just drinking the Kool-Aid, thinking everything is going to be fine after a few weeks--with some healing time? Or should I put the Kool-Aid down for a second and think about this?