I get:

QB Brees
TE Olsen

currently excluding the aforementioned players, our teams look like this:

My RBs : Grant, Jackson, Sproles, Addai
My TE: Gonzalez
His RBs: LT, Pierre Thomas, Larry Johnson
His TE: Miller, Keller

I'm thinking with the addition of a 3rd "reliable" TE he can then trade for a better RB. What do you think? Is this a good trade? Would you take it if I offered it to you?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Depends on how much TDs are worth in your league. If they're worth 6, then this is a must grab. Watson is unlikely to have another 2 TD game this year (he averages something like 20 yards a game receiving) and White is a vulture. Meanwhile you pick up the most valuable fantasy QB out there.

OP
OP
F

fav13259

Reaction score
Blitzer, can you elaborate? who do you think ends up winning in the trade? or is it just about even?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I just think getting Brees would put you over the top because you know he will put up great fantasy points every week. Also, Jay Cutler will learn to love Greg Olsen and his numbers will get better every week since he is basically their only true consistent pass catcher besides Hester, who I only see as skilled enough to be a deep threat as of now. Watson is a TE that will be good one week and off the next since NE has so many weapons on offense. Hass is solid and will put up great numbers, but Brees will just put up even better numbers.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I agree with JerHawk..I dont know why he would take it.. is he absolutely desperate for RBs? He has access to the same information the rest of us do..he knows that Brees is a better FANTASY bet than Hass, he probably knows Olsen is a better overall choice than Watson... so he weakens himself at 2 positions to get a vulture RB he would probably only use in a bye week..