I need some Fantasy Help (Championship week)

Lithium

Reaction score
just want to get some of your opinions on who I should start this week.

Defenses
San Francisco (vs. SEA)
or
Green Bay (vs. CHI)

RB
Marshawn (vs. SF) I love Marshawn but im pretty worried to start him vs SF
or
Mendenhall (vs. STL)

WR
D. Bowe (vs OAK)
or
G. Tate (picked him up when Rice went down, hoping for a big game but IDK vs SF)
or
D. Baldwin

what do yall think?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Since Forte and Cutler are still out i'd go with Green Bay.

If youre a seahawks fan you gotta go with Marshawn.

And i'd go with Bowe. Tate and Baldwin are both capable of having big games, but they're also capable of having really quiet games. I think Bowe brings more consistency.

OP
OP
Lithium

Lithium

Reaction score
JSeahawks":tchavcz1 said:
Since Forte and Cutler are still out i'd go with Green Bay.

If youre a seahawks fan you gotta go with Marshawn.

And i'd go with Bowe. Tate and Baldwin are both capable of having big games, but they're also capable of having really quiet games. I think Bowe brings more consistency.

yeah thats how im leaning right now, and for the same reasons.

im playing the top scorer in the league though so its gonna be tough.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Win-win on the defenses. Heart says Seattle's, but gut says Packers'. If we decimated the Bears on the road as bad as we did, just think about what a supercharged Green Bay offense, fired up about losing last week, will do to them. And they're long-time division rivals. I don't think either one will be a terrible choice, but for pure domination, I'd go with Green Bays', as much as it pains me as a Seahawks fan to admit it.

With RB, you've again got a possible win-win, but not as likely. Marshawn could go on a tear after being shut down some against the Bears, but SF's defense is really good too. Better, in fact. And couple that with the fact that Mendenhall is on a team smarting from a Monday night thrashing, fighting for their division title against the hapless Rams, and you've got a winner there. Add the fact that a crippled Worthlessburger will only add to the run game, and you've got your answer here. Marshawn may well be a great choice for fantasy points this week, but Mendenhall in this case is a better one.

None of the WR choices are stellar ones, but you work with whatcha got. And it might be a little easier choice to make. I don't think I'd trust any KC receiver, even if it is against Chokeland. All of those teams are right in the thick of a division title slugfest, and it's anyone's game. They've all had great games, and they've all had craptastic games. KC is coming down off the high of beating the previously unbeaten Green Bay Packers, and may have a letdown game. Chokeland is hot then cold. Or more cold then cold lately, but still. Tate and Baldwin aren't guarantees to do anything with Jackson throwing to them against the stiff 49ers defense, but they're probably better than KC's WRs. Tate's been on a considerable upswing here at the end of the year, but Baldwin might rebound from an off game last week and continue his dominance as our leading receiver. It's a push for me between the two of them, but I might go with Tate to continue a late-season surge.

OP
OP
Lithium

Lithium

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3m3uvrls said:
Win-win on the defenses. Heart says Seattle's, but gut says Packers'. If we decimated the Bears on the road as bad as we did, just think about what a supercharged Green Bay offense, fired up about losing last week, will do to them. And they're long-time division rivals. I don't think either one will be a terrible choice, but for pure domination, I'd go with Green Bays', as much as it pains me as a Seahawks fan to admit it.

With RB, you've again got a possible win-win, but not as likely. Marshawn could go on a tear after being shut down some against the Bears, but SF's defense is really good too. Better, in fact. And couple that with the fact that Mendenhall is on a team smarting from a Monday night thrashing, fighting for their division title against the hapless Rams, and you've got a winner there. Add the fact that a crippled Worthlessburger will only add to the run game, and you've got your answer here. Marshawn may well be a great choice for fantasy points this week, but Mendenhall in this case is a better one.

None of the WR choices are stellar ones, but you work with whatcha got. And it might be a little easier choice to make. I don't think I'd trust any KC receiver, even if it is against Chokeland. All of those teams are right in the thick of a division title slugfest, and it's anyone's game. They've all had great games, and they've all had craptastic games. KC is coming down off the high of beating the previously unbeaten Green Bay Packers, and may have a letdown game. Chokeland is hot then cold. Or more cold then cold lately, but still. Tate and Baldwin aren't guarantees to do anything with Jackson throwing to them against the stiff 49ers defense, but they're probably better than KC's WRs. Tate's been on a considerable upswing here at the end of the year, but Baldwin might rebound from an off game last week and continue his dominance as our leading receiver. It's a push for me between the two of them, but I might go with Tate to continue a late-season surge.

thanks for the reply.

I personally think T-Jack and our Offense will be completely shut down vs. SF. I dont see Tate having a big game.
I think Bowe is way more capable of a big game and Orton was pretty good vs. GB last week.

I think im gonna sit all my hawks but Lynch. good thing I got Brady and Gronk! they are the only reason I made it this far lol.

Minne

Reaction score
There any better free agent wide recievers on the wire then golden tate? how many team league? golden tate is more for deep leagues but he does decent

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
Hey, nice to see someone else make it to championship round.

I would start Green Bay defense just because they are playing a team with not a good QB and without prime back in Forte.

I would also start Lynch just because I have a gut feeling he will score a TD.

I would also start Bowe cuz you know Oakland can't really cover.

OP
OP
Lithium

Lithium

Reaction score
Minne":gwwbuui3 said:
There any better free agent wide recievers on the wire then golden tate? how many team league? golden tate is more for deep leagues but he does decent

its a 12 team league, and yeah there are some decent WR's, I picked up Torrey Smith today.

Tate has the most snaps of any seattle WR since Rice went down. So he is Seattle's #1 right now, that and he's my favorite player lol

MANUNITED23":gwwbuui3 said:
Hey, nice to see someone else make it to championship round.

I would start Green Bay defense just because they are playing a team with not a good QB and without prime back in Forte.

I would also start Lynch just because I have a gut feeling he will score a TD.

I would also start Bowe cuz you know Oakland can't really cover.

yeah thats what Im going with, thanks for the advice guys.

Latest posts