Who should I start? (Playoff clinching game)

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Hey guys, its the last week of our fantasy football regular season and I need to win this game if I want to be locked into the playoffs or else I would have to hope for a miracle. Every position on my team is set except for my Quarterbacks and WR/RB flex. Can you guys help me out?

For the QB spot should I start Vince Young or Joe Flacco (Michael Vick is injured)? I would hate to root for Vince Young against the Seahawks but from every site I have seen VY has been recommended the starter. Also as a note Ryan Fitzpatrick is available to pick up if he is the better option.

Now for WR I have Mike Wallace locked in one of the slots and I have one more spot left open (two if I use the flex)

I can pick from: Anquan Boldin, Doug Baldwin, Antonio Brown, Reggie Wayne, Ahmad Bradshaw (Though due to news today he seems like he is out)

*My only rb option for my flex is Mike Tolbert

Can you please help me out?

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I'd take Baldwin and Brown. Maybe Boldin. With Sidney out, Baldie will get some shots. He's seems to have good rapport with Jackson...and trust.

Boldin is crazy up and down since Flacco is...Flacco. With Torrey Smith as the new deep threat, Boldin isn't getting those long TD's this year.

Latest posts