Who to play this week.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I need to win my regular season finale to make the playoffs. I have a tough decision to make regarding my RBs and WRs. More the RBs though. I need to pick 2 RBs, 2 WRs and 1 Flex from the following group.

Steven Jackson @ San Francisco
Marshawn Lynch vs. Philadelphia
Shonn Greene @ Washington
Roy Helu vs. New York Jets

Hakeem Nicks vs. Green Bay
Michael Crabtree vs. St. Louis
Andre Johnson vs. Atlanta
Doug Baldwin vs. Philadelphia

Right now I'm leaning toward Jackson, Lynch, Greene, Nicks & Crabtree. I like Helu but you never know how Shanahan is going to use his RBs. Even with his big game it's not inconceivable that Shanny only gives Roy 5-10 touches this week while feeding Ryan Torian.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I would do Lynch and Greene. Lynch is almost guaranteed to score a TD every game, and Jackson will run on San Fran's D just as much as he did on ours. I agree with what you say about Helu, so that leaves Greene.

Not sure about Crabtree, the Rams do have horrible CB depth, but if the it turns into a blowout (good chance it does) he won't get much. Philly with their wide 9 will KILL Tarvaris when he needs to throw, so i wouldn't do Baldwin. Green Bay doesn't have a great secondary, so Nicks seems reasonable, especially since passing is the Giants only option.

Johnson is a maybe, even though the QB play is horrible, he's the only reliable target (ala Skelton to Fitz). It would be a risk though.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":ukizbt36 said:
I need to win my regular season finale to make the playoffs. I have a tough decision to make regarding my RBs and WRs. More the RBs though. I need to pick 2 RBs, 2 WRs and 1 Flex from the following group.

Steven Jackson @ San Francisco
Marshawn Lynch vs. Philadelphia
Shonn Greene @ Washington
Roy Helu vs. New York Jets

Hakeem Nicks vs. Green Bay
Michael Crabtree vs. St. Louis
Andre Johnson vs. Atlanta
Doug Baldwin vs. Philadelphia

Right now I'm leaning toward Jackson, Lynch, Greene, Nicks & Crabtree. I like Helu but you never know how Shanahan is going to use his RBs. Even with his big game it's not inconceivable that Shanny only gives Roy 5-10 touches this week while feeding Ryan Torian.

Lynch, Helu, Nicks, Crabs and Johnson would be my set.

Washington's Run D is pretty good and Greene is sharing carries with McKnight a bit now. Jackson isn't going to do much against SF. Baldwin is either like 2 points or 30 he has no in between, he just isn't reliable for fantasy. Houston will be running a lot, but if he has to throw, the call is likely going to be to Johnson...might be an INT or two but he will get targets.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I decided to go with Lynch & Helu as my running backs, Hicks & Baldwin as my WRs and Greene as my flex.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Ya know, I might be regretting my decision to play Baldwin instead of Crabtree this week if the rest of my team hadn't decided to go off. I'm winning 152.5 to 77.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
So other than the Andre Johnson call...I was pretty solid?