QB hell

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I have Caleb Hanie, John Skelton, Mark Sanchez and Curtis Painter. I have 2 QB slots. Should I just delete the team, or can someone give me a silver lining?

Skelton supposedly gets the start against the Rams who are down to Janitors and Waterboys for cornerbacks.
Sanchez is up and down...Buffalo is looking sad right now though.
Painter has been good sometimes, bad most times, but Carolina gave up some crazy yardages to the Lions last week.
Hanie is pretty unknown, doesn't have great receivers but has the best all around team around him...looked pretty solid in his relief last year in the playoffs.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Hmm...Skelton burned me last week when I needed an emergency fill in. You have to choose Sanchez as one..you know he will get points. But are you sure those are your only options? Matt Moore is available in a lot of leagues.. Vince Young as well. Even Leinart is probably an option for you considering who you have.

If those truly are your only choses I would go with Hanie and Sanchez.

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
JesterHawk":1da6mwwy said:
I have Caleb Hanie, John Skelton, Mark Sanchez and Curtis Painter. I have 2 QB slots. Should I just delete the team, or can someone give me a silver lining?

Skelton supposedly gets the start against the Rams who are down to Janitors and Waterboys for cornerbacks.
Sanchez is up and down...Buffalo is looking sad right now though.
Painter has been good sometimes, bad most times, but Carolina gave up some crazy yardages to the Lions last week.
Hanie is pretty unknown, doesn't have great receivers but has the best all around team around him...looked pretty solid in his relief last year in the playoffs.

What about running the Wildcat? He he he. Maybe you could try to pick up Orton. He puts up decent fantasy numbers

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Orton is gone, Leinart is gone, Young is gone...it's a 14 team league and we have 2 QBs. I'm not even sure if Charlie Whitehurst is available.

I put in a waiver claim for Orton before he cleared waivers in the NFL he was already on someone's roster in my fantasy league.