The Return of the FFL Whining!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Here it is, folks. The thread you need to bitch out the players you want.

First off, Santonio Holmes. My opponent didn't need enough help when he already has Brady, Turner, Steve Smith, and Wes Welker, so go screw yourself.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I freaking drafted Pierre Thomas, despite the fact his name is Pierre, on 3 of my 4 fantasy football teams... each time getting a 'bargain' since he was going to be the 'workhouse' of the Saints this year. So of course he is inactive for the first game.. at least... he is going to pull a Steven Freaking Jackson on me this year, I can feel it. What a waste of a third round pick.

Lesson: Never count on a football player named Pierre.

671hawk

Reaction score
Pierre is my reserve as well. Im happy I picked up Benson to releave him at least. Pierre is likely for week 2 I PRAY!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Heh, I drafted Pierre as my #2 back in two of my three leagues. Luckily in both leagues I have good depth so his loss isn't hurting me too bad.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I knew I was taking an injury risk when I drafted McNabb as my #1 QB in two leagues. But Jesus Christ, he couldn't even make through the first game?!

muxpux

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3kfkjkfn said:
I knew I was taking an injury risk when I drafted McNabb as my #1 QB in two leagues. But Jesus Christ, he couldn't even make through the first game?!

hey now. i had brady last year. as soon as i saw the gamebreak saying he was done...and heard the name of his backup i went and dropped brady and picked up cassel. did fine.

as for this week...i feellike the bully, having Brady AND Moss on the same team. and carlson...

Dietrich

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Jay Cutler, screwed my chances of winning this week.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I must say, Trent Edwards' performance tonight has me feeling a little better about my QB options in my money league with McNabb out.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I lost EVERY game.. horrible.. one I would have won but PHillys D scored 35 pts for my opponent.. 35!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I went 2-1 this weekend. My one loss was due to my opponent having Carlson so I can't even be that mad about it.

muxpux

Reaction score
i went 1-1 brady/moss blew open my yahoo league, my espn league i was up AGAINST moss and lost.

thats what i hate about having multiple leagues. one league you want a guy to do good, but your against him in another league so its kindof a wash....

Vetamur

Reaction score
Man..Im looking over my benches even and I think Im in for a long season.. its still early but I guessed wrong on my sleepers and my 'sure things' seem destined to underachieve. Oops. 0-4 this week. Nice.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
My Dumbass drafted a backup QB that has the same bye as my starter...
So...I pick up another QB(Sanchez)...
Then my dumbass plays him instead of Shuab this past weekend.
I deserved the loss on that bonehead move.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
In my other league I am 0-2 but rank second in total points scored.
I swear everyone has a HUGE day when they play me.

Walla Walla Sweet

Reaction score
I just want to thank my two starting wide receivers, Greg Jennings and Roy Williams, for their combined 0.10 points output this week as I went on to lose my matchup by 0.7.

:th2thumbs:

Vetamur

Reaction score
wow.. that sucked for you Walla Walla.. that kind of loss really hurts!

drdiags

Reaction score
Yeah, I lost 113 to 113.5 with Greg Jennings putting up a big fat goose egg.

But I smashed Doug Farrar's fantasy team in my yahoo league after he blew out his first week's opponent.

0-2 in the ESPN league, 1-1 in Yahoo.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
drdiags":2t1sadlh said:
Yeah, I lost 113 to 113.5 with Greg Jennings putting up a big fat goose egg.

But I smashed Doug Farrar's fantasy team in my yahoo league after he blew out his first week's opponent.

0-2 in the ESPN league, 1-1 in Yahoo.

I am in the one of the NET leagues too. It's an ESPN league as well. It can't be the one I am in though because I have Greg Jennings.
He didn't help me but if I had played Shuab, I would have won easily even with his big fat goose egg.
I think it's going to be a long year for me in fantasy football.
In my Yahoo league, I should roll this week. I have Forte and Cutler. It sucks though....At the expense of the Seahawks. Sigh.