which WR to start? rookie needs advice again.

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
  • I am having FFL nightmares on who to start. I dont want to embarass myself in my first week.

I have the following WRs starting:
    Braylon Edwards vs Minn
    Reggie Wayne vs Jac
    Nate Burleson vs StL

Benched:
    Lee Evans vs NE
    Devery Henderson vs Det

I put in Burleson b/c Im a homer and think Housh will be double teamed all game long.
    Im not sure of Edwards and maybe should put in Henderson b/c he is playing the Det. Or should I just get rid of Burleson altogether b/c Im just too biased?

Thanks for any help.
    GO BEARS!

671hawk
    NET Rookie

• Generally I try to stay away from marginal Seahawk players because Im never sure if Im evaluating them correctly or seeing what I want to see.

Lee Evans, in my opinion, should be in place of Nate. Evans is a number one receiver, now a number two because Owens came to town obviously. Trent Edwards is suspect, but so is NEs secondary and with Owens drawing increased coverage towards him Evans should have a good day I would think.

Henderson is a gamble..you get 0 or you get 15 points..not much in between. Nate its hard to know how the distribution is going to go.. I would wait a week and see what our offense is going to look like.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• I would start Evans over Burleson for the simple fact that Buffalo will be behind most of the game and will be throwing the ball a lot in the second half.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• I would go Henderson over Burley just because he is on the Saints and we know they love to throw the ball around.....also Pierre Thomas is out for the Saints so they will be throwing it even more.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• The Saints have Mike Bell to run the ball..he isnt even a downgrade from Thomas..so thats a wash
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• everyone has a diff opinion. thanks for all the info. I think as is, my starting lineup as-is is still stronger than my opponents... maybe.

Mine:
    Rodgers, Aaron QB GB CHI
    Benson, Cedric RB CIN DEN
    Turner, Michael RB ATL MIA Dome
    Burleson, Nate WR SEA STL
    Edwards, Braylon WR CLE MIN
    Wayne, Reggie WR IND JAC Dome
    Cooley, Chris TE WAS @NYG
    Brown, Josh K STL @SEA
    Cowboys DST

opponent:
    Schaub, Matt QB HOU NYJ