trade advise needed

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
trade advise needed
Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:08 am
  • would you trade Tom Brady and DeMarco Murray for Cam Newton and Jimmy Graham? We start 4 wr 1 te and 1 te/wr so i'd be bumping Malcom Floyd to the bench in favor of Graham. We start 3 rb and i already have Benson, Forte, Bradshaw, James Starks and Felix Jones. One more piece to the puzzle, rushing TD are worth 6 and passing TD are worth 4 and obviously QB get points for rushing yards as well. Thanks for the help
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Re: trade advise needed
Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:22 am
  • I wouldn't do it. Brady and Murray's ceiling are much higher than Newton and Grahams... Obviously since Newton rushes for so many TDs that's the bonus but I think Brady and Murray will always be more consistent and give you a chance at a huge game.
    "Go for Broke" - 442nd Japanese-American Battalion

Shaun Alexander #37 for the HoF - 119 Games 2176 Att 9429 Yards 4.3 YPC 100 TDs (112 TDs total) 2005 MVP

"YOU POST...TO WIN...thethread." JesterHawk
    sammyc521
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Re: trade advise needed
Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:13 am
  • Yeah, I'm not seeing the upside. You get a bit more from Newton assuming he keeps it up, but Brady is unlikely to have a poor game. Watching the Hawks/Boys game...Murray is a beast and will continue to produce big games. Graham is sweet on the TE slot, probably solidly the #1 TE in most scoring setups...but he isn't likely a huge upgrade over most good WRs.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information