Calvin Johnson is on Bye for me...WR help anyone?

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
  • I play in a 16 player PPR league
    I have a few options...

    Reggie Wayne - Ind
    Johnathan Baldwin - KC
    Doug Baldwin - Sea
    Jacoby Ford - Oak

    I also have a couple flex RB's I could throw in

    DeMarco Murray - Dal
    Mike Tolbert - SD
    Image

    “There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    User avatar
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3302
    Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • The Baldwins have the most upside..but both a couple weeks of "0" as well..so a bit of a risk. Murray will definately get points.. and will probably get a TD realistically speaking..but is unlikely to go ape wild on yards. Tolbert is banged up, I wouldnt trust Palmer to be effective yet so Ford is a risk..

    If you look like you probably need a big day so you need to take a risk Id go with Doug Baldwin. If your match up looks like youre just going to need SOMETHING out of the position go with Murray. Thats my opinion anyway..for what its worth.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 5883
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 pm


  • Vetamur wrote:The Baldwins have the most upside..but both a couple weeks of "0" as well..so a bit of a risk. Murray will definately get points.. and will probably get a TD realistically speaking..but is unlikely to go ape wild on yards. Tolbert is banged up, I wouldnt trust Palmer to be effective yet so Ford is a risk..

    If you look like you probably need a big day so you need to take a risk Id go with Doug Baldwin. If your match up looks like youre just going to need SOMETHING out of the position go with Murray. Thats my opinion anyway..for what its worth.


    Thanks man...yeah Megatron has been my bread and butter...I'm sitting at #2 in my league really don't want to slide this week as my opponent is on a hot streak.

    Here is my roster if that helps...

    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/22127/14
    Image

    “There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    User avatar
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3302
    Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • I think Id put our Baldwin in instead of KCs..really..hes had one great week..and..? Thats a big risk. Our Baldwin is more consistant , and TJack is starting this week not Charlie.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 5883
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 pm


  • Vetamur wrote:I think Id put our Baldwin in instead of KCs..really..hes had one great week..and..? Thats a big risk. Our Baldwin is more consistant , and TJack is starting this week not Charlie.


    Yeah that's the one I've been going back and forth on. Here we go Baldwin don't let me down... :mrgreen:
    Image

    “There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    User avatar
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3302
    Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • KC Baldwin only would have gotten you 1.7 points so you made the right final decision..and for maybe the first time my fantasy advice worked out! haha
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 5883
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 pm


  • Doug should have had one more catch too.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    User avatar
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *
     
    Posts: 6974
    Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm


  • Spoke too soon..at Half Jacoby Ford already has 2 catches for 65 yards...
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 5883
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 pm


  • Vetamur wrote:Spoke too soon..at Half Jacoby Ford already has 2 catches for 65 yards...


    Yeah he put up 22.76 in the end...missed the boat on that one, but hey at least he should be more valuable going forward. I picked him up weeks ago when he came back off injury and after the Palmer trade I decided to hang on to him. Doug Baldwin did do better than the KC guy though so the advice on that worked out after all. :mrgreen: If Jacoby Ford keeps producing like this I may finally have a 2nd WR. I've been limping by with Reggie Wayne all year... :roll: Still second in my league though woot!
    Image

    “There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    User avatar
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3302
    Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
    Location: Seattle




It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:49 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests