Calvin Johnson is on Bye for me...WR help anyone?

Bakergirl

Reaction score
I play in a 16 player PPR league
I have a few options...

Reggie Wayne - Ind
Johnathan Baldwin - KC
Doug Baldwin - Sea
Jacoby Ford - Oak

I also have a couple flex RB's I could throw in

DeMarco Murray - Dal
Mike Tolbert - SD

Vetamur

Reaction score
The Baldwins have the most upside..but both a couple weeks of "0" as well..so a bit of a risk. Murray will definately get points.. and will probably get a TD realistically speaking..but is unlikely to go ape wild on yards. Tolbert is banged up, I wouldnt trust Palmer to be effective yet so Ford is a risk..

If you look like you probably need a big day so you need to take a risk Id go with Doug Baldwin. If your match up looks like youre just going to need SOMETHING out of the position go with Murray. Thats my opinion anyway..for what its worth.

OP
OP
Bakergirl

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Vetamur":kg6rrolq said:
The Baldwins have the most upside..but both a couple weeks of "0" as well..so a bit of a risk. Murray will definately get points.. and will probably get a TD realistically speaking..but is unlikely to go ape wild on yards. Tolbert is banged up, I wouldnt trust Palmer to be effective yet so Ford is a risk..

If you look like you probably need a big day so you need to take a risk Id go with Doug Baldwin. If your match up looks like youre just going to need SOMETHING out of the position go with Murray. Thats my opinion anyway..for what its worth.

Thanks man...yeah Megatron has been my bread and butter...I'm sitting at #2 in my league really don't want to slide this week as my opponent is on a hot streak.

Here is my roster if that helps...

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/22127/14

Vetamur

Reaction score
I think Id put our Baldwin in instead of KCs..really..hes had one great week..and..? Thats a big risk. Our Baldwin is more consistant , and TJack is starting this week not Charlie.

OP
OP
Bakergirl

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Vetamur":24wkzkzi said:
I think Id put our Baldwin in instead of KCs..really..hes had one great week..and..? Thats a big risk. Our Baldwin is more consistant , and TJack is starting this week not Charlie.

Yeah that's the one I've been going back and forth on. Here we go Baldwin don't let me down... :mrgreen:

Vetamur

Reaction score
KC Baldwin only would have gotten you 1.7 points so you made the right final decision..and for maybe the first time my fantasy advice worked out! haha

Vetamur

Reaction score
Spoke too soon..at Half Jacoby Ford already has 2 catches for 65 yards...

OP
OP
Bakergirl

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Vetamur":37rprkgw said:
Spoke too soon..at Half Jacoby Ford already has 2 catches for 65 yards...

Yeah he put up 22.76 in the end...missed the boat on that one, but hey at least he should be more valuable going forward. I picked him up weeks ago when he came back off injury and after the Palmer trade I decided to hang on to him. Doug Baldwin did do better than the KC guy though so the advice on that worked out after all. :mrgreen: If Jacoby Ford keeps producing like this I may finally have a 2nd WR. I've been limping by with Reggie Wayne all year... :roll: Still second in my league though woot!