QB's: Brady, Grossman, Freeman

RB's: Wells, Turner, Blount, Gore, Spiller

WR's: Lloyd, Wallace, Welker, Derious Moore, Massaquoi, Victor Cruz

TE's: Hernandez, Pettigrew, Evan Moore

D/ST: Cardinals, Chargers

K: Rotates almost weekly.

I made two trades in the past few days.

Shipped out: Hasselbeck, Julio Jones, Danny Woodhead, Dustin Keller, and LT

Got: Cruz, Gore, Spiller, Lloyd, Pettigrew (Waiver pick up).

This is a league that starts 1 QB, 2 RB, 1 RB/WR Flex, 2 WR, 1 WR/TE Flex and 1 TE.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Brady, (Mike?) Wallace, Welker, and Turner are the only guys that I find to be impressive on your team. Very solid players.

Don't understand why you need 2 QBs for depth since you have Brady.

Wells, Blount, Gore and Spiller are all disappointing thus far.

Not too impressed with your trade since you gave up a QB that's better than the two on your bench, a WR that has a chance to be your 3rd WR in Jones. Your TEs are definitely lacking (especially since Hernandez is hurt and Gronkoski is getting all the targets now). Not sure why you made the trade if only to get Lloyd.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Past Wallace and Welker...you have one guy who was great last year but not this year..and a couple of one game wonders so far. Thats a big gamble. Turner and Blount should be ok for your at RB... but wouldnt count on any of the guys you have at depth..well..Wells maybe when he heals up.

Im actually so concerned with depth I would probably entertain trade offers for Brady if it got you a quality RB and WR.

Are you in PPR?

Oh..you also dont need 3 TEs... wait for one to have a big game then sell high.. get rid of grossman as well and pick up another one game wonder type and see if that player pans out the rest of the season..

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
Vetamur":2830upmp said:
Past Wallace and Welker...you have one guy who was great last year but not this year..and a couple of one game wonders so far. Thats a big gamble. Turner and Blount should be ok for your at RB... but wouldnt count on any of the guys you have at depth..well..Wells maybe when he heals up.

Im actually so concerned with depth I would probably entertain trade offers for Brady if it got you a quality RB and WR.

Are you in PPR?

Oh..you also dont need 3 TEs... wait for one to have a big game then sell high.. get rid of grossman as well and pick up another one game wonder type and see if that player pans out the rest of the season..

There is nothing on the wire. Nothing. Its a 12 team league. Benches are deep. There is nothing available. Nothing.

Vetamur

Reaction score
is it ppr?
whats your record so far?

I would seriously consider "selling" brady for 2 quality players..then picking up Henne off the wire and plugging him or Freeman in. You will lose points at QB but could pick up a bunch at RB and WR

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
Vetamur":yjr6uhcu said:
is it ppr?
whats your record so far?

I would seriously consider "selling" brady for 2 quality players..then picking up Henne off the wire and plugging him or Freeman in. You will lose points at QB but could pick up a bunch at RB and WR

Sorry, missed the PPR question. No it is not PPR.

lol @Henne on the wire....

The only QB's on the wire right now (that have registered points this season) are:

Gabbert
Hill
Painter
Kitna
Gradkowski

That's it.

I am currently 3-0. Scored 103 during week 1, 131 during week 2, and 127 during week 3.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Wow.. 3-0..then you dont really need advice.haha. How many teams in the league? If its more than we thought that would explain it. I was assuming a 10 or 12 team league..sounds like its more.

In a really deep league Brady is going to win a lot of games on his own for you..this week he is going against the Raiders who are hurting at CB... good luck man!

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
Vetamur":3bnct0r9 said:
Wow.. 3-0..then you dont really need advice.haha. How many teams in the league? If its more than we thought that would explain it. I was assuming a 10 or 12 team league..sounds like its more.

In a really deep league Brady is going to win a lot of games on his own for you..this week he is going against the Raiders who are hurting at CB... good luck man!

its a 12 team league, but each team has 20 players (10 starters, 10 bench spots).

Latest posts