Do players play fantasy football?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Uh c'mon dude. Do you really work at your job 24/7? No, I didn't think so.

Spounge84

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1cqlpba3 said:

Curry was the number 4 pick in the draft, if he wants to live up to expectations he should work 24 hours a day for the next six months. In fact, being the number 4 pick he should add another 6 hours to a day just so he can practice for 30 hours!

:sarcasm_off:

kidhawk

Reaction score
It's not like you can do much once the games start anyway, that's done during the week. I think I've read stuff about Hass playing it and I'm sure lots of other players do too..

Rat

Reaction score
I'm glad his hobbies are football related, even if it's something like this. He's a guy who loves the game.

I'd be interested to see who else he has on his team. There arn't any Seahawks worth owning right now; I didn't draft any on my money league team.

Rat

Reaction score
kidhawk":hpsm45zq said:
It's not like you can do much once the games start anyway, that's done during the week. I think I've read stuff about Hass playing it and I'm sure lots of other players do too..
I remember that. I think he said something once about how he had a great fantasy game on a week where he benched himself for Brett Favre. I'm probably remembering the story wrong, but it was amusing.

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
Too bad no one can say on twitter "Thanks to Aaron Curry for the huge pick 6 this week! Got me my 6 points to win in my money league!"

OP
OP
SeahawksFanForever

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3ifr8gg9 said:

No I don't but I don't play in the NFL neither I get paid millions and millions of dollars.

If my team was losing then I would probably want to work more than usual to get things right.

If not that then at least I would not tweet about me playing FF right after a tough loss. I am more mature than that. I would rather show an honest concern like rest of the team is doing on the twitter especially knowing that the 12th man is following me.

Tough losses hurt the fans more than anybody else. Some of the fans are as old as the team when most of our players were not even born.

I am not against players playing FF but Aaron Curry just sounds dumb to me and that's just my opinion so hopefully you don't get offended by that.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":1lhcjjxa said:
I am not against players playing FF but Aaron Curry just sounds dumb to me and that's just my opinion so hopefully you don't get offended by that.

So basically you're saying that since you don't like Curry it's not ok. Good to know where you're coming from here

OP
OP
SeahawksFanForever

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
kidhawk":hwwgjtan said:
SeahawksFanForever":hwwgjtan said:

So basically you're saying that since you don't like Curry it's not ok. Good to know where you're coming from here

I neither like or dislike Curry but he just doesn't sound very smart to me as a person especially as a football player. It is strictly my opinion on him and obviously you are not n you don't have to agree with me.

Snohomie

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":1nvox0lh said:
Jazzhawk":1nvox0lh said:

No I don't but I don't play in the NFL neither I get paid millions and millions of dollars.

If my team was losing then I would probably want to work more than usual to get things right.

How do you know he's not working more than usual? For all we know, he's putting in 12, 14 hour days but likes to relax at night (rest is an important part of being physically prepared) by playing a little fantasy football when he's at home.

I absolutely love people who say "he should be completely focused on football" like players are not real people. Your excuse that you don't work as hard because you don't make mad money is weak. Chances are, the best paid people in your field earn just as much, if not more, than NFL players. So, if you busted your ass as much as you expect Curry to, maybe you'd catch up... or maybe you want to have a bit of life, even if you're working hard?