I may be insane...opinions inside please.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Im sitting Dwayne Bowe this week in favor of.. Davone Bess. (same initials!)

Bowe is playing against the improved Lions.. and I fear for Cassels life. Bess is playing against the Texans..Henne often puts up big fantasy numbers.. Bowe is often a slow starter and Bess is one of the most under rated fantasy WRs out there..hes also better in the red zone than Brandon Marshall.

Am I over thinking this and being stupid? Or ..do I have good points?? Help! Must. Beat. Sammy.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Until the Chiefs show they can actually move the ball and score points, playing Bess over Bowe sounds like a decent call to me.

OP
OP
V

Vetamur

Reaction score
Thanks!Good to get some feedback.. staring at my fantasy lineups and trying to maximize points I find it easy to convince myself to make dumb moves sometimes! glad this doesnt appear to be one of them.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Doesn't matter... cause Vet got dominated by this guy!

You had all the firepower on the bench.

OP
OP
V

Vetamur

Reaction score
So lame.. Bowe goes off..the Dolphins flounder against the freaking Texans d? Then, I lost to Sammy because Brandon Lloyd didnt play.. which I didnt catch. The word after Fridays practices was he was good to go. TE A. Gates also didnt play or was held without a catch somehow. If I had known Lloyd wasnt playing and had put in D. Branch I would have won. Lame lame lame. Congrats Sammy..but I will get you next time.

OP
OP
V

Vetamur

Reaction score
Yeah..Im listening to the radio now and some people think it may sort of be a trend.. so..I may go from having the best TE by far for fantasy ..to.. a run of the mill or non factor one. Awesome.