Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Post subject: Beanie Wells vs. Bryant and Co.
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:49 am 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/nfl/new ... 11week3-rb

If mods want to move this to the fantasy forum, that's alright, I just thought it might make a good topic of discussion since it's directly related to our game this week.

Beanie Wells has been having a productive year so far, grinding out about 90 yards per game. This puts him on pace for a 1400-1500 yard season. This group of fantasy experts from yahoo lowered Wells' rating significantly because they believe our pass rush to be good enough to keep him in check. Personally, I think our defense has shown tons of heart in the first two games....that Steeler game could have been much worse if the defense had given up. Playing at home should have them pumped and ready to go, and I have a feeling that we're going to need them to get us a few turnovers if we want to stay in this game.

Post subject: Re: Beanie Wells vs. Bryant and Co.
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:59 am 
NET Veteran

My guess is it won't be Beanie Wells that beats us... assuming that that Tards prevail this Sunday.

It'll be Kolb and Fitz.

Moved to Seattle in 1980. Hawks fan for 34 years and counting.

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]