Ok, who has Arian Foster?

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
More importantly, what are you going to do with him this weekend?

I picked up both Derrick Ward and Ben Tate, but just don't feel good about giving any of them (Foster included) the start.

I have Brandon Marshall on the bench, so I'm thinking of starting him this week in the flex spot.

Anyone have any earth-shattering insights? Ok, they don't have to be earth-shattering.

OP
OP
CodeWarrior

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
I'm not starting Derrick Ward and Ben Tate, I just picked them up as Foster's handcuffs in order to play his injury status for the week. My starting RB/WRs are, ideally, Arian Foster, Steven Jackson, Knowshon Moreno, Hakeem Nicks, and Mario Manningham. The top flex on my bench is Brandon Marshall, followed by Michael Bush and Julio Jones.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Damn, I missed that injury report. This thread might have just saved me some points.

SeaDiddy

Reaction score
I've got Foster. I'm still debating on who to replace him with. Right now I've got Thomas Jones in his spot and Tashard Choice in my flex spot. I've also got Cooley, Forsett, Heyward-Bey and Josh Morgan. Any thoughts? PPR league.

chrispy

Reaction score
I'm playing Foster this week. He may get fewer carries, but I think he'll get enough carries to justify playing him and he may break one free. I'd be careful on Nicks. I just saw that NYG signed our old slot friend. It may be that they're switching things up and that his knee is worse than advertised. BTW, Jackson is out this week. I'd get MArshall in somehow. He really seems to click with Henne this year. I think he was quoted as calling Henne "a white Vick". If he's got love for his QB, I bet he gets a few more targets. Check your injury report because it looks like you've got a lineup littered with them (Moreno too).