RB Issues Ingram vs. McGahee

Dyelon42

Reaction score
Mark Ingram or Willis McGahee?

So as you can tell I didn't have a great draft when it came down to RB's. Being in a PPR league I focused my efforts on my WR's. So here is my breakdown.

I have three RB's to choose from Forte is my #1, my #2 I am having problems with, both Ingram and McGahee split carries on their team.

McGahee-Through research I have read that McGahee will be used as a redzone threat, but who can really tell for sure, he will still be second to Moreno. But they are also playing Oakland.

Ingram- Rumor has it that he will recieve the bulk of the carries and I did like what I seen from him in the preseason, but he also will share carries with both Sproles and Thomas. Plus they are playing GB.

I currently have Ingram slotted to start, but have my doubts (Obviously) so please help me out.

Thanks.

hidn

Reaction score
I would play Ingram. he is an amazing RB and from my understanding will get majority of the goal line carries.

If it's any value to you. Ingram is my sleeper RB for this season. I think he is going to explode and end up having a blow out season.