Admins: Please Allow (less than two hours before draft)

OP
OP
Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Reaction score
We need at least one more player and the draft is in about 90 minutes. I hope some of you are still game for another league. I have been busy as hell this summer, so I have been slacking on this kind of thing. For that, I send my apologies for all the last minute crap.

M

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Come on in guys and gals. The more the merrier. (well, at least 3 more would be great.)

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
We could also move the draft back a day if we needed to, eh, or move it back a few hours too?

OP
OP
Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Reaction score
I hope this does hurt anyone's schedule today (I am not working today - haha), but I am thinking about taking Jazz's advice and bumping the draft back for tomorrow instead of today.

The best spot I could find for us is 12:00 PM, tomorrow. My thinking is that it will be a "lunchtime" draft for all of us on the west coast. Please let me know if this is a problem for anyone.

Thank you everyone. Enjoy this weather...it rocks.

M

Boiler

Reaction score
I tried to sign up, but it gave me an error message saying that you have will have too many teams if all the teams from last year participate. If you still need one, let me know.

OP
OP
Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Boiler":30vyteus said:
I tried to sign up, but it gave me an error message saying that you have will have too many teams if all the teams from last year participate. If you still need one, let me know.

I will fix that right now, Boiler.

M

OP
OP
Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Boiler":vjvhxzz5 said:

I just fixed it. You are good to go.

Mike

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Thunderbird":3jtdyk3i said:
I hope this does hurt anyone's schedule today (I am not working today - haha), but I am thinking about taking Jazz's advice and bumping the draft back for tomorrow instead of today.

The best spot I could find for us is 12:00 PM, tomorrow. My thinking is that it will be a "lunchtime" draft for all of us on the west coast. Please let me know if this is a problem for anyone.

Thank you everyone. Enjoy this weather...it rocks.

M
Bummer, I'll probably be working. I'll be out in the field on appointments, so no opportunity to live draft me thinks. I'll bring my laptop just in case.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
I hate Jazzhawk and people like Jazzhawk so I'm not going to play.

Also, I hate fantasy football and most of the people who play fantasy football.

Come to think of it, I hate it when people fart in the elevator, which is how I feel when I have to read posts about fantasy football. And posts by those of you who like fantasy football.

Fantasy football is an awful lot like a fart so people who enjoy fantasy football most likely enjoy smelling other people's farts.

What I love is Seahawks football, so even though I hate you for your fantasy football lovin' ways when you should be out trying to talk to girls, I love you for loving the Seahawks and feel your pain that no Seahawk is all that good of a fantasy draft candidate.

Now this thread is Seahawks related.

Have a nice day.

Boiler

Reaction score
The Rocky Mountain Herreras have joined the league, and I've ranked Tarvaris Jackson #1 on my draft board.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
MysterMatt":m2qcfwng said:
I hate Jazzhawk and people like Jazzhawk so I'm not going to play.
Have a nice day.

:?: :?: :?: :34853_doh:

Vetamur

Reaction score
I got lucky..went on a bender last night (my time) and slept right through when the original draft was... woke up at noon today and went "damn!"..just found out now I didnt miss the draft. Awesome.

Latest posts