Seahawks Madden 12

Springer125

Reaction score
Anyone else notice they unretired # 80 for Zack Miller? I understand that it was a crazy year and all but you think they would of caught that? A few other notes, Earl Thomas is an absolute ball hawk and Pics everything in his area. The BMW/Rice 2 wide sets are also pretty fun to run with, especially with Miller and Carlson. Madden also has Clipboard as the starting QB and he is rated 1 point better the TJAX for what its worth.

G

And the stadium still rocks the qwest logo. No browner on the roster yet.(wait until cuts) and I had to pick up jeron Johnson from the free agent pool.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Reaction score
c-hawkin":28lz3gz3 said:
And the stadium still rocks the qwest logo. No browner on the roster yet.(wait until cuts) and I had to pick up jeron Johnson from the free agent pool.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was puzzled why Browner wasn't there but our other rookie CBs were. That's fine...just hope the devs give him his due for the next roster download.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
I actually custom-made him. 61 catch, 91 jump, 87 speed, 85 mcv, 72 zcv, 91 press. he came out to around a 75. also gave him the "play on the ball" trait

Joshoeuh

Reaction score
I just played a quick exhibition game last night to test it out... I was down with around 17 seconds to go to the Rams, so I just let Charlie (yes, Charlie) throw it as far as he could in Rice's general direction and he brought it in and scored the winning TD. He caught 3 passes in the game, none of which were pretty throws but they all ended up going for big gains.

Also had a big run with Lynch on a Power O to the left side that ended up going for a TD. He finished with 12 carries for around 130 and a TD.

That's all I've done so far, I had some Sons of Anarchy to watch last night!

DericLee

Reaction score
What difficulty are you people playing on?

I'm on all pro, and while the running game is great, the passing game is tough. The accuracy issues with both of the QB's lead to some very off target throws that seem to get picked 50% of the time. Driving me nuts.

Unless you are talking about off line play, which is waaaaay to easy, have to be on All-Madden difficulty just to get a realistic challenge.

OP
OP
S

Springer125

Reaction score
DericLee":5cjo6hwn said:
What difficulty are you people playing on?

I'm on all pro, and while the running game is great, the passing game is tough. The accuracy issues with both of the QB's lead to some very off target throws that seem to get picked 50% of the time. Driving me nuts.

Unless you are talking about off line play, which is waaaaay to easy, have to be on All-Madden difficulty just to get a realistic challenge.

havent played online yet, I tried to find a game last night and everyone they matched me up against wanted to run with the Eagles so i just started a Franchise. It is really easy, i played 2 games and dominated both. I need to adjust the difficulty.

Blazenhawks

Reaction score
I play on all-madden it provides a fun (sometimes frustrating) challenge.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I haven't played the new one yet and discovered that when I custom adjusted the difficulty to 13 for everything (just more difficult than ALL-PRO which is at 12's.) I had a lot of fun. However, playing on ALL-MADDEN with last year's game was lame. YOu'd have 3 defenders bounce off the RB (even if he was only 200 lbs and your Mike backer was in the 90's overall). Furthermore, you can't run the ball and you throw a ton of picks. I found it to be extremely unrealistic and didn't like it.

Hopefully this new version doesn't "cheat" so much for the computer on harder difficulty levels.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I got the game yesterday day morning and played until 3am this morning. I always start franchise right away. I love how you have to cut players throughout preseason. First preseason game, the starters play for about a series after that the 2nd string and back ups there after. By game 3 the starters play most of the game.

Went through a whole season with 5 min quarters and some sim just to make it through the season. Setting was on pro just to get comfortable with the game.

FA is weird and plays out super fast! Before starting FA you better know who/what position you are targeting because top FA players go fast. The FA mode is on a 1:30 timer meaning if you wanted a top RT you put your bid in and as the timer ticks down, other teams are bidding for the players services as well. Kinda like Ebay in the last minute of an auction.

Not sure if I liked scouting rookies nor the actual draft. Despite how you scout you never truly get all the details about a player unlike last year with the graphed out skill/abilities. Again, ya gotta think and plan ahead of time on what your looking for but like the real draft, your going into blindly and their true attributes don't really show until the end of preseason. This will take some getting used to for sure.

One new cheat, as I like to say, is the edit mode. Before starting a franchise in prior Maddens, you can edit rosters and improve any players attributes but once you start the season it locks everything down. Not any more. If you turn on edit in the options screen you can edit your player all season long till your heart desires. It's the truest cheat there is if you ask me. The 2011 Seahawks can draft all their players in the latter rounds and still turn them and the entire team into a Super unbeatable team!

Gonna have to play with those sliders from the link posted to make the game as realistic as can be. Overall, I like the improvements and look forward to many long nights of game play.

PAT206

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch is unstoppable. 99 Stiff arm!!! BEASTMODE!!!

if you just tap the button for BMW or Rice they will go wayyyy up over all the DB's to make catches

OP
OP
S

Springer125

Reaction score
So i played my first online ranked game last night and noticed a few things. i jumped out to a 17 -0 lead in the first quarter. Then it semed like the computer started favoring the other team, kind of like on NBA JAM when u get a big lead and cant make a bucket if your life depended on it. I fumbled on 3 consecutive playes, third time defense recovered, then my db's were missing easy pics. The last play b4 halftime the kid through a hail mary against a prevent D for an 80 yard touchdown. The second 1/2 we played to a stale mate since my players couldnt catch, and running back kept fumbling. Anyone else notice similiar things or am i just imagining it? One last thing that i didnt like is that the game was super lagy and kept freeezing off and on, havent had this issue b4 with other games, maybe due to the server being so busy since the game is new?

SundayNiteBlackout

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":1lq2jvzb said:
I used custom sliders from the OperationSports.com forum. Makes for much more realistic gameplay.

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...sh33-madden-12-custom-sliders-slow-speed.html

I also use these, and it makes the game WAAAAAY better. No more blowing out the CPU 50-3 in franchise, with realistic stats, save for the 10 sacks a game I got on Dallas, but maybe that was the Cowboy OL. I ended up winning 24-17 with a decent amount of FGs, punts, and 3 and outs.

muxpux

Reaction score
ive been having trouble playing as the hawks in online mode. nothing is on target. frustrating.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah, usually I have no trouble adjusting to the traits of a new madden, but this year I cannot throw an accurate pass to save my life, threw 9 ints my last game, and none of my receivers seem to break from man to man coverage. To top this off, my D is in some serious need of help covering the pass.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3ow4fy1e said:
Yeah, usually I have no trouble adjusting to the traits of a new madden, but this year I cannot throw an accurate pass to save my life, threw 9 ints my last game, and none of my receivers seem to break from man to man coverage. To top this off, my D is in some serious need of help covering the pass.

haha i had 6 in one game. For some reason on short and intermediate throws i'm on the money but if i go deep forget about it, its going out of bounds.

I havent had much issues with the pass d though, unless theyr'e going short on me because i blitz all fricken day.

I don't like the feature where you can change a players stats, thats pretty weak.

Anyone else experience Sidney Rice getting hurt so god damn much too?

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
I've been having trouble with long passing too, short and mid range are better but not perfect, regardless if I start CBJ or TJ. However, our OL has been opening holes for me all day and I've been rushing with Lynch and Washington for a lot of years every game. My D is awesome; I have kept close due to being able to hold my opponents to very short scores. Thomas and Thurmond kick butt

Throwdown

Reaction score
so i restarted my franchise, anyone else start Portis over the other two? cuz i am and i'm finding it easier than using the other two bums