Madden '12

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals, has anyone bought Madden '12 yet? I was just wondering if anyone knew how current the rosters are.

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
I haven't hey, probably today. Historically the initial rosters match the beginning of pre -season and will be updated on opening day. You need internet connection for the update though.

my Tapatalk is tough as nails

OP
OP
TriCHawk

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Ok, cool. I almost got it last night. Took everything I had to put it back on the shelf. But I kinda wanted to know about the rosters first. I'm connected, so I can make the update happen. Thx. I'm gonna try and pick it up on Friday then.

drdiags

Reaction score
I got it yesterday and got the latest rosters. It still had Kelly Jennings as a starting DB, but that was just a few days ago regarding the trade so I would say it was up to date as of last Sunday.

Blazenhawks

Reaction score
I got it yesterday the game is awesome way better than last years. And the roster are mostly up to date.

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
I know I screwed up the last league with the arrival of the new baby, but would you guys still want me to host the new Madden 12 .Net league?

my Tapatalk is tough as nails

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Got mine last night.

Had to change some players' numbers. Some scrub was #71 and Z. Miller was #80.

Hit me up on PSN if you wanna play: sammyc521

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Anyone else getting constantly disconnected while on XBOX live? Mostly due to time out.