SEAHWKS.NET MAdden 12 community

SundayNiteBlackout

Reaction score
Any interest in the creation of a Madden 12 community for Xbox? If there is interest I will create one. It'd be a nice way to play VS. each other. Only hard part will be who gets the Hawks! haha.

nategreat

Reaction score
I think SundayNite is talking about the new "community" feature of Madden, not an online franchise.

It's pretty much a more sophisticated "lobby" or "hub" for people that want to play others from the same group. Thus you can have specific lobbies for gamers that enjoy playing with each other, or a particular style.

In this case, it would be for members of .NET. You'd be able to see when others are online, and be able to play games against other members, without actually being involved in an online franchise.

Anyways, sounds like a good idea Sunday- I'll hopefully be getting my copy of Madden soon.

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
drdiags":pnuxan5d said:
You should contact TraumaHawk. He did this for 2011 and had up to 9 of us. When his son was born last month, he couldn't keep it up so I dropped out. He was talking about doing the same again for 2012. Here is the link that he created for the recent Xbox Madden 11 league:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=31507

Thanks for remembering me mate. I am all for it, the community idea sounds great, then we can spin off a league later. Sundaynight can head it this year, I'm perfectly cool with that, maybe I'll set up the league later. Cheers:)

My gamertag is traumahawk2011

I got my Madden 12 but haven't played or installed.... I will do it later today. Cheers and GO HAWKS!!

my Tapatalk is tough as nails

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
OK installed game and started league and community for. Net. Will create thread with all info

my Tapatalk is tough as nails