Seahawks.NET fantasy league teams required

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
***Mods - feel free to move this if you want but was wondering if it could be kept on the main page at least today. It'll probably only take that time to fill out the rest of the league.***

For the last two years I've run a fantasy league for .NET members (and finished 9th and 10th in the process). It's been good fun and an active league so far, but a few members haven't taken up their renewel invites. The draft takes place this Sunday so we need at least one more person to enter for the league to qualify.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... wksnetbowl

The password is 'carroll'.

Anyone is welcome to enter but obviously would rather have people who will be active throughout and preferably will attend the draft.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
We're still doing the draft this Sunday? Seems awful early. Lots of changes will take place by the time the season starts. Just sayin.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
We can have up to five new entrants. We just needed one in order to have the minimum requirement. To enter you just need to follow the link above and use the league ID: 255206

The password is 'carroll'

jdruaint

Reaction score
Read this forum for ever but never post. Dont ask me why, lol. But i love me some fantasy football. Im IN!

JKent82

Reaction score
Filled up? Out of curiosity has anybody here used Fantrax? We're thinking about using it since it has keeper leagues for free.

jdruaint

Reaction score
Only 2 people logged into the live draft, where ya at men? Auto picking is gay!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
By the end I think we had 6 live pickers, maybe 7.

jdruaint

Reaction score
Ya made it pretty bad when just the next raked guy got picked everytime. Peeps sign up they should show up. Like i said in the other fantasy league thread its soooooooooo much more fun when the league is active and people show to draft, add/drop players, turn in line ups, make trades ect ect.

So for the guys who didnt show :thfight7: lol

Anyways good luck and have fun to everyone in the league!!! Hopefully atleast everyone is active from here on out. GO WOLF PAC!!! :thirishdrinkers:

Cruser74

Reaction score
I wasn't planning on missing the draft. I just didn't have access to a computer. I am an active player have been for the past two seasons. I wish I didn't miss it I just had no choice.

ssbond008

Reaction score
I wanted to do the live draft, but I was on the highway headed to Idaho and then Montana. I put in a message asking English if he could push the draft closer to week 1 of the regular season, but there were no replies. I hate auto-pick too, but nothing I could do.