I just played Ochocinco at Fifa 11.

Smurf

Reaction score
So, I was playing fifa when Traumahawk sent me a message and challenged me to a couple games. (3, 3-0 wins btw) and I was about to bed when I checked twitter. Ochocinco had just posted he wanted to play a game....So I sent him an invite. I was Man United, he was Real Madrid.

I won.

5-1.

ochocinco Chad Ochocinco
I apologize for interrupting your precious time lines this late,just looking for a quick game of FIFA before I go to bed. Estaban 85

Smurfhawk31 Robert Walker

@ochocinco Good game 85. didn't mean to whoop on you so bad. 5-1 was kinda harsh...

(in a DM) ochocinco
I'm eating trying to play at the same time

@ochocinco lol, We will have to play again sometime then...when you aren't eating. Don't feel bad, I beat @JForsett 38-7 at Madden.

Somehow I feel like justice has been served.

I am now 3-0 against athletes. (Forsett - Madden, Tate - Halo Reach, Ochocinco - Fifa)

JesterHawk

Reaction score
So you're bragging because your video game skills are better than guys who spent most of their life to this point working out and excelling at a physical activity?

Uhh, youdaman?

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
JesterHawk":2dvvgsne said:
So you're bragging because your video game skills are better than guys who spent most of their life to this point working out and excelling at a physical activity?

Uhh, youdaman?

No, im bragging about the fact I got to interact with one of the biggest stars in the nfl.

Thanks for being an ass and trying to belittle a cool personal experience.

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Smurf":o7ge822t said:

@ochocinco Good game 85. didn't mean to whoop on you so bad. 5-1 was kinda harsh...

@ochocinco lol, We will have to play again sometime then...when you aren't eating. Don't feel bad, I beat @JForsett 38-7 at Madden.
You're a very gracious winner there Fanboy.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
sammyc521":3bqj3udf said:
Smurf":3bqj3udf said:

You're a very gracious winner there Fanboy.

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. I guess we're both asses.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
Just played Teal Bunbury of Sporting KC. Beat him 4-0. Good fun.

Guess maybe I should learn to play real soccer and then try and beat them...

:p

and if you want to talk about poor sportmanship, talk to Teal Bunbury...he quit in the 88th minute of our game...