MADDEN 11 ***NET LEAGUE IS READY FOR ALL TO JOIN***

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Hi guys, every year I used to host a league for the other Seahawk sites I used to participate on. I have never organized one here though. I am now exclusive to .Net so I would like to start that tradition here. I know that Madden 11 is getting old but I would like to create a .Net league and have one season before Madden 12. Madden 12 comes out in August and with the mods permission I would like to host the official Madden 12 league. Assuming that they will let me do it I think that a practice run in Madden 11 would make the next one much more successful.

My plan is to have one game per week and post all scores and standings on the forum so those that cannot participate but are interested can follow the league progress.

So what do you need to do?

Have a XBOX 360
Have a copy of Madden 11
Have a active XBOX LIVE account

Post your gamertag and prefered team on this thread. I will befriend you on XBOX and send you a league invite. I always run with the Seahawks but there are 31 other spots open. I will attribute each team to each participant taking their choice and a "first come" basis.

Players will have to msg each other and arrage a time to meet. If you provide me with a cell number I can too try to help and call people and make it happen.

Games can be played at any time during the week but have to be completed by midnight on Sunday. If neither players are available to chat to and game has not been played, the game will be simmed. If I have evidence by 9 pm on Sunday that one of the players is available to play and has tried to connect with his opponent, I will boot the unavailable player out and let the available guy play the CPU. I will re-invite the booted player the next day.

In case the booted player decides that he does not want to return, I will post the available slot on this thread and let someone else take their turn.

I think this could be lots of fun and if the mods agree then I would like to get this started next Monday the 16th. In order for this to happen I would need to have everyone signed up and teams allocated by next weekend.

***update*** OK the league has been created. On the live menu pick franchises, then join franchise, then search.

League name: NET LEAGUE (all caps)
Password : beastmode

please introduce yourselves in this thread first with you gamer tag and team chosen (first come first serve) so it's easier for me to put together in terms of presenting standings and weekly scores here. I have done this in the past and it is a blast.

feel free to join, pick your team, PM other players and ask me any questions. ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES, until everyone is in and league officially starts. ABSOLUTELY NO FA PICK UPS, until everyone is in. It will be boring for a week or so till everyone is in and then the fun will really start. Report any problems between players to me, I will listen to both sides and do the right think. No cheating and for those of you that this is a first time.....it will be sick.

(some invites have been sent to those to which I already had gamertags for but there are still plenty room for people to join, I would love if some of the mods from here would join too)

Good Luck

GO HAWKS!!!!

Msfann

Reaction score
While i dont have a 360, with the way the NFL is going now i would probably pay attention to this and watch the stats.

illinihawk

Reaction score
illnihawk2 I would reserve the Colts even though I play 99.9% of my games as Seahawks.
Even if this doesn't get going I would love to play you.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
You got it. Either way we will play.

I'm going to use the gamertags on the xbox gamertag thread and invite people that way also

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
The .Net Madden 11 Official player-team Roster (updated as players join)

duncansdad2009 - Seahawks
illinihawk - Colts
smashmouth59 - Packers

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
NET LEAGUE DIVISIONAL STANDINGS

AFC East

New England Patriots 0-1
New York Jets - soohawk 1-0
Miami Dolphins 1-0
Buffalo Bills 0-1

AFC North

Pittsburgh Steelers 1-0
Baltimore Ravens 0-1
Cincinnati Bengals 1-0
Cleveland Browns 1-0

AFC South

Indianapolis Colts -illinihawk 1-0
Jacksonville Jaguars 1-0
Houston Texans 0-1
Tennessee Titans 1-0

AFC West

Oakland Raiders - Blitzer88 0-1
San Diego Chargers 1-0
Kansas City Chiefs 0-1
Denver Broncos 0-1

NFC East

Philadelphia Eagles -jammerman 0-1
New York Giants 0-1
Dallas Cowboys 0-1
Washington Redskins 1-0

NFC North

Chicago Bears 0-1
Green Bay Packers - smashmouth59 1-0
Detroit Lions 1-0
Minnesota Vikings - Beastmode24 1-0

NFC South
Atlanta Falcons 0-1
New Orleans Saints 0-1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 0-1
Carolina Panthers - tauntraman 1-0

NFC West
Seattle Seahawks – duncansdad2009 - 0-1
San Francisco 49ers - JG79 1-0
St. Louis Rams 1-0
Arizona Cardinals 0-1

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I took the Raiders...first time I have ever been in a franchise and not been the Hawks.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Blitzer88":13ve2i2e said:
I took the Raiders...first time I have ever been in a franchise and not been the Hawks.

What's your gamertag friend?

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
it's shapping up, cool!!!! Would be nice to have at least one person in each division. We will see how many others join by the weekend. I think what I will do is to still start the league on Monday the 16th. So those that signed up can start playing and trading then. There will be no trades with CPU allowed. I will allow others to join as the league goes on, but of course you will have to deal with whatever results the CPU got with the team you want, so signing up asap is important. Teams can sign as many FA's as tey want.

Does everyone think this is a good idea? Let me know what you think!!

Also, I would like to arrage for a dinner party to all league members at the end of the season, I know some guys might be from out of state which makes it harder, but it would be nice, maybe I can even print out some shirts? Anyone with experties in shirt making please speak up.

I would also like to invite all MODS from .NET to this dinner whenever it happens. Then we can take a lot of pictures and post them here. What do you guys think?

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
I am hoping to start the league tomorrow. I will allow people to join even after the league starts. Just pm me here or at xbox live. My gamertag is traumahawk2011

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
League is open. Trade within human teams is open. FA is open. Have fun, if everyone plays their games sooner we will advance the league. If not we will advance Sunday at midnight. Unplayed matches will be simmed then. GO HAWKS

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
soohawk":14ps2a9h said:
Can i still get in on this? If so i would love to take the Jets ... my tag is slowfrommage (a play on an old nickname of mine ... slowcheese)

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videoga ... -franchise mode?readmore=fullstory

new features on madden 12...evolution ha ha

you bet bud, I will send you an invite to join later when I get home at around 11pm. Then you have to go to Madden live screen and pick online franchises from the menu. Then scroll down to 4th and last option "invitations". Click on my invite and follow instructions. Password is seahawks.

Anyone else that wants to join, pm me for invite or, go to madden live screen, pick online franchise, scroll down to "join franchise", then pick name NET LEAGUE (all caps) and password is seahawks.

See you there.