Trying to bring attention to Kelly Jennings age in madden

Smurf

Reaction score
As im sure you all know Kelly Jenning is listed as having the birthday of 11/30/1980 (he was born in 82) in madden 10 (and every madden game since he came into the league). I started a thread here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/287000.page#2768821 trying to bring attention to the issue. If everyone could back me up on this that would be awesome.

Snohomie

Reaction score
Redding is also signed to a huge deal.

Jesus EA, would it kill you to have 1 hardcore fan from each team look over the roster? Any halfway decent Hawks fan could tell you that Jennings isn't as old as you think he is every year, that Burleson changed his contract years ago, that Redding changed his contract almost immediately after coming here, and that Mebane is better than Cole.

Absolutely negligent. It wouldn't take much to fix it, just more than EA will do.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
yea they kiss donny moores ass so much, that guy doesnt know shit...

Dietrich

Reaction score
Wheres pastapadre? He worked with Madden in some capacity and posted on the forums, I'm sure if he was around he could do something about this.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Why would anyone even care if K Jennings is older than he is on Madden? Really? What's the big deal.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
It makes a big difference in everything that age matters with, Retiring, progressing + regressing, injuries. I plan on using Jennings on my team until he retires because he is such a solid player in the game...him being 2 years older is devastating to that plan.