Another Which RB Do I Start Thread

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
Another Which RB Do I Start Thread
Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:59 pm
  • 12 team PPR league, I need to start 3 of these guys.

Ray Rice vs PIT, Rice has quietly been on fire since week 5 fantasy points wise, hard to sit, but Pit is tough.

Peyton Hillis @ MIA, I know, he's a must start at this point regardless.

Knowshon Moreno @ KC, He's scored at least 20 points in 4 of the past 5 weeks, but it's a divisional game in Arrowhead, I don't know what to make of this matchup.

Fred Jackson @ MIN, Since he took over as the #1 RB in Buf he's been on fire with 3 HUGE games in a row, but playing at Minny and their run D is still pretty damn good. Then again so is Pit's run D who he scored 27 against last week.

Brandon Jacobs vs WAS, He's the starter now, but Bradshaw is still seeing plenty of carries.

Shonn Greene @ NE, He's been seeing more work lately, but, yeah, no I'm not playing him.

BTW, Rice and Moreno are my only RB's I drafted. Hillis, Jackson and Jacobs were WW pickups and Greene was acquired in a trade.
    NET Veteran

Re: Another Which RB Do I Start Thread
Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:23 pm
  • These are the easiest for me, though Jackson is a tough call, Buffalo just gets it done on offense. Chan Gailey really must be all that as far as an offensive guru. Who would have thought?

Tough calls

Rice (I was sitting him, until I heard that Tolbert is questionable, so he is back in for one of my leagues).
    Moreno (He has done well but just like you I worry about KC wanting revenge for that beat down the Broncos gave them).

Not a fan

Jacobs - he screwed me last year after going off a few years earlier. He reminds me of Lynch when I used to get stuck with him, as well as Magahee. Hated those guys for FF. Never clicked for me

Not familiar

BTW, I have Rice, Hillis, Moreno and Jackson. Rice was an autodraft and the rest were WW pickups (helps to have an 8-man league, lot of quality laying around in my two 8-men leagues).
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    * The Doc *

Re: Another Which RB Do I Start Thread
Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:18 pm
  • I like Rice, Hillis, and Jackson. I have a feeling Denver will be behind early and often, expecting lots of throwing, hopefully to Brandon Lloyd.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    * Smackmeister *

It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:49 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]