TE quandary

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
TE quandary
Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:14 pm
  • Need a TE going forward - Shiancoe wasn't getting it done. Could go with Moeaki as Buffalo is not so good against the TEs, but he did little last week and doesn't seem Cassel looks his way much. I am also tempted by Tamme as a possible breakout candidate - nice that Polian was talking him up.

What do yall think? Not much out there at TE, still hoping Pettigrew's owner might cut him for bye-week room...thanks!

cheers /td
    tdigitee
    NET Rookie

Re: TE quandary
Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:23 pm
  • I would still be tempted to keep Shiancoe.. last week that ref makes the right call and you have a good day with him.. Moeaki is a bit hot and cold as well..so its the same thing really.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:16 am
  • I would go with Moeaki, as of now he is the leading receiver for the Chiefs and Cassel an him are really starting to gel. And really he is more sure handed then Dwayne Bowe at this point in time so he will get more looks more often.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:11 am
  • If you just want a guy for a week, Carleson is going against the 28th rated defense for tight ends. I get a feeling he is going to have at least a 1 week breakout from the slump.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:47 am
  • Thanks all - was working on a deal for Daniels but it fell through. Moeaki was taken so I'm going to try out Tamme.
    tdigitee
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:34 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information