TE quandary

tdigitee

Reaction score
Need a TE going forward - Shiancoe wasn't getting it done. Could go with Moeaki as Buffalo is not so good against the TEs, but he did little last week and doesn't seem Cassel looks his way much. I am also tempted by Tamme as a possible breakout candidate - nice that Polian was talking him up.

What do yall think? Not much out there at TE, still hoping Pettigrew's owner might cut him for bye-week room...thanks!

cheers /td

Vetamur

Reaction score
I would still be tempted to keep Shiancoe.. last week that ref makes the right call and you have a good day with him.. Moeaki is a bit hot and cold as well..so its the same thing really.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I would go with Moeaki, as of now he is the leading receiver for the Chiefs and Cassel an him are really starting to gel. And really he is more sure handed then Dwayne Bowe at this point in time so he will get more looks more often.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
If you just want a guy for a week, Carleson is going against the 28th rated defense for tight ends. I get a feeling he is going to have at least a 1 week breakout from the slump.

OP
OP
tdigitee

tdigitee

Reaction score
Thanks all - was working on a deal for Daniels but it fell through. Moeaki was taken so I'm going to try out Tamme.