Well... My first two fantasy leagues are out of the way.

firebee

Reaction score
Well... This is my yahoo league. Their's 12 people in the league and I think my roster is stacked. What do you think?

QB - Matt Hasselbeck, SEA - I'm looking for him to rebound
QB - Philip Rivers, SD - I'm not sold on Rivers with his receivers, but I ended up with him somehow. I'm half tempted to trade him for Garrard, his new stable of receivers and the new OTs the Jags got this offseason.

DON'T ASK HOW THIS HAPPENED.... THIS IS A SICK STABLE OF RUNNING BACKS

RB - Matt Forte, CHI - He should put up even bigger numbers than last year, now that opposing D's have to worry more about the Jay Cutler and the pass.
RB - Julius Jones, SEA - I'm looking for him to put up way better numbers than last year with Morris gone, a healthy Hasselbeck, the best blocking receiver in the game and an improved O-Line.
RB - Chris Johnson, TEN - I suspect he'll perform about the same as he did last year, which was pretty exceptional. I'm not starting him against Pittsburgh.
RB - Marshawn Lynch, BUF - He's out the first three weeks, but look at my other backs. I can wait for him to return to the game.

WR - Greg Jennings, GB - I've had him in all of my fantasy leagues for the last 2 years and he's always been my most consistent WR.
WR - Lee Evans, BUF - I look for him to benefit from T.O. like Witten did and he was already putting up huge numbers as it was, although inconsistent.
WR - Braylon Edwards, CLE - I'm sketched about Edwards and I'm trying to trade him for Ochocinco... Sound crazy? Carson Palmer's returning and I believe Ochocinco is in a contract year. I suspect he's going to put up huge numbers and rebound this year.
WR - Brian Robiskie, CLE - My darkhorse pick... I'm looking for him to be in the running for rookie of the year, especially if Edwards gets traded by the Browns.

TE - Chris Cooley, WAS - I don't think you can go wrong with Cooley at TE, especially with Zorn as head coach. Look for him to be targeted a lot this year.
TE - Heath Miller, PIT - As solid as you can get for a TE if he can stay healthy. If not... I always have Cooley.

K - Rob Bironas, TEN - The guy's been a machine the last couple of years and you can always rely on Fisher to kick field goals.

DEF - SEATTLE - We added Ken Lucas and the best defensive player in the draft to a great rotation up front. I think the Hawks could have a top 10 defense this year.
DEF - NEW ENGLAND - The Pats defense always seems to be solid. They're a safe pick for defense.

OP
OP
F

firebee

Reaction score
Oh yeah... My NFL.com league

QB - Matt Hasselbeck, SEA
QB - David Garrard, JAC
My QB situation isn't going to work out... Garrard and Hasselbeck have bye weeks the same week.

RB - Ladainian Tomlinson, SD
RB - Matt Forte, CHI
RB - Julius Jones, SEA
RB - Knowshon Moreno, DEN

WR - Donald Driver, GB
WR - TJ Houshmandzadeh, SEA
WR - Anthony Gonzales, IND
WR - Brian Robiskie, CLE

TE - Chris Cooley, WAS
TE - Zach Miller, OAK

K - Nate Kaeding, SD

DEF - NEW YORK GIANTS

OP
OP
F

firebee

Reaction score
OMG!!! My team on the NFL.com league is officially the most ridiculous fantasy team I've ever had.

QB - Matt Hasselbeck, Chad Pennington (acquired in trade of Knowshon Moreno and David Garrard for Chad Pennington and Ronnie Brown)

RB - Ladainian Tomlinson, Matt Forte, Julius Jones & Ronnie Brown (acquired in trade of Knowshon Moreno and David Garrard for Chad Pennington and Ronnie Brown)

WR - TJ Houshmandzadeh, Donald Driver, Anthony Gonzales and Lance Moore (I dropped Brian Robiskie to pick up Lance Moore because some idiot dropped him due to a shoulder injury that might have him out for the first game or two. With my first three receivers, I can afford to wait for Lance Moore to return.)

TE - Chris Cooley, Zach Miller

K - Nate Kaeding

DEF - NY Giants (I would've picked up the Seahawks D if another Hawks fan in our league didn't pick them before me.)

This might be the best fantasy team on NFL.com