Need bye week QB , who to drop?

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
Need bye week QB , who to drop?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:31 am
  • Need to drop a RB or WR to try and get a win this week - who do you think?

At WR have Jennings, Marshall, Garçon, Crabtree, Holmes

At RB have CJ, Bradshaw, RickyW, Greene, Felix

Leaning toward dropping Ricky since MIA is passing now, Ronnie is primary RB, and I hate to lose any of those WRs who have upside (Holmes is possible I guess since RBs are at a premium in our league and Ronnie always gets hurt, though Greene is my other "RB insurance candidate"... decisions decisions.

Thanks!
    tdigitee
    NET Rookie

Re: Need bye week QB , who to drop?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:56 am
  • that's a tough one... i would probably drop Ricky or Greene... like you said Ronnie Brown is the guy you want from MIA and they have started to pass a lot more. and with LT playing really good this season Greene will not see much action unless there is an LT injury which i wouldn't count on. with that said... flip a coin lol :twocents:

Official shotgun passenger of the "fire Gus Bradley" bandwagon
    CaptainRipper
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:02 am
  • I would drop Felix.. I dont trust Ronnie to stay healthy..if Ricky becomes primary..he becomes a legit #2.. like last season.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:04 am
  • Dropping one of Holmes, Greene, or Jones won't hurt you too much in the long run, I don't think. Personally, I'd lean towards Santonio, especially since the Jets are one bye week. You might even be able to pick him back up next week. (Same with Shonn Greene, really.)
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:43 am
  • Thanks everyone for the insights and reminding me that Ricky has a lot of potential. I do want to keep Felix for now as he's getting many more touches and starting to be a consistent performer.

I appreciate your pointing out the Jets are on a bye which might increase the chance of my getting the drop-ee back, and I decided to drop Holmes since his numbers won't cause him to jump off the waiver-wire page. I got Cassel to try and get me through the bye week with a W; hopefully he can connect with Moeaki a few times...

Thanks again!

cheers /td
    tdigitee
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:31 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information