So things were going good...

JesterHawk

Reaction score
My opponent had finished...I had 3 left to play, down 30.

Cutler
Randy Moss
AaronHernandez

I figured it would be a cinch. Even if Cutler didn't play well, he's gotta be good for 15...instead, he goes in at the half giving me negative points and doesn't come out of the locker room.

FML.

Now I need 30 + from Moss and a rookie TE.
Gooooo Brady.
My Tapatalk is better than Dom's.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I won one of my games this week because Vick got hurt and Kolb only threw to his RBs and TEs..my opponent had Vick and DeSean Jackson.

I would think a good fantasy rule would be getting to designate a second QB whose points you only get to use if your first QB leaves injured.

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Yeah...I have Vick in another league, and I had Kevin Colb in week 1...
Not doing well with thr QBs.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
What really pisses me off is that Sanchez was available in my league and I tried to pick him up but had to settle for Vick instead.....Whee!

Vetamur

Reaction score
On the advice of Sammy etc I started Sanchez or Hass which I thought was a close call since we were at the Rams..glad I listened to the guys here.

SeaDiddy

Reaction score
Yeah, vick screwed one of my teams. I knew I should have gone with rivers. I'm up by 15 with Hernandez left to play, but he's got brady. I guess I better hope Brady throws all his tds to him. In my other league I'm up by 30 with the same situation. Andre Johnson not playing hurt me on that one, but luckily my opponent started Dwayne Bowe.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am doing OK with QBs in both my leagues(until last weekend, I have Cutler in the ESPN league).
I have Brady, Palmer, and Bradford in one league and Cutler, Bradford in another.
Brady has been playing well but not like I thought he would, however, in that league I drafted very well. I have Arian Foster, Javid Best, Reggie Wayne, Hakeem Nicks, Brandon Lloyd, Kevin Walter, Jabbar Gafney, and a stellar Defense(we use IDP's and no Team D).
I was saved in my ESPN league by TO. Covered Cutler's loss. I still have Brandon Marshall and Wes Welker to go.

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
So, thanks to a lights out performance by NE defense and ST...Moss wan't needed at all and they stopped passing almost completely in the 2nd half leaving me with a gaping hole for Moss and only 12 for Hernandez.

TyrantHawk

Reaction score
Vetamur":39u8ga9w said:
I would think a good fantasy rule would be getting to designate a second QB whose points you only get to use if your first QB leaves injured.

That would be cool. I got screwed by the Vick injury this week, and the scoring in that league is such that w/o QB points, it's simply impossible to win.

six sigma

Reaction score
JesterHawk":1d3jlsgz said:
So, thanks to a lights out performance by NE defense and ST...Moss wan't needed at all and they stopped passing almost completely in the 2nd half leaving me with a gaping hole for Moss and only 12 for Hernandez.

Another guy in my league lost by a point because Moss had no yardage. Ouch, he waited anxiously the whole game for just 10 yards that never came.