My turn to ask for advice..

Vetamur

Reaction score
Hass vs. the Rams or Sanchez vs. the Bills?

I think Hass because even against the Rams I dont think we will be able to run much..though I do expect Forsett to finally get a rushing TD. The Jets will probably have an early lead and try to hold it against the Bills... but... but.. what if they get tricky and do another Sanchez airs it out day?

Thoughts?

(yes.. those are my two QBs.. I have the Rapist post-suspension though)

tdigitee

Reaction score
I suspect Jets will run run run though Sanchez will put up decent numbers against that D. Hass is more of a wildcard - not great performance to date this season, road environment, but I think he will be throwing a lot and maybe the offense will be more in sync after all the missed opportunities last week.

If you are looking for steady points (about 200+ yards, 1-2 TDs) I'd go Sanchez. But if you need more potential at the QB position this week (could be 3 TDs, though could also be 1 TD and 3 picks!) Hass.

Good luck!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Sanchez threw for 3 TDs against the Dolphins last week, and I would expect near the same this week. Particularly since I would figure that LT will get at least one screen pass for a TD and you have to figure Dustin Keller or Braylon edwards is good for another.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Sanchez... He has the higher upside while Hasselbeck will get your 200+ yards and 1 TD/1 INT and then cap out.

OP
OP
V

Vetamur

Reaction score
Ok.. Im going with Sanchez on one team that had him..on the other I found Henne still available and picked him up and am starting him.

tdigitee

Reaction score
Glad you went with Sanchez - and nice pickup on Henne who "the experts" say will do well against the young Pats D.