Which RB will show up later in year?

tdigitee

Reaction score
Hi all,

Which of the following "bench stash" RBs do you think will have the greatest value by the time the fantasy playoffs roll around:
Greene, Felix, Ricky Williams, Donald Brown?
Thanks!

cheers /td

Vetamur

Reaction score
not donald brown.. the Colts could be mailing it in by week 15..so not giving it their all.

Ricky Williams I suppose.. R. Brown is a bit fragile and Miami will be fighting for a playoff spot I would guess. Caveat: see my thread on my FF knowledge and advice!

OP
OP
tdigitee

tdigitee

Reaction score
Thanks man, grain of salt taken!

True on Brown, and getting Ricky was partially based on thinking Ronnie will be injured at some point...

Vetamur

Reaction score
Not sure I fleshed that out right..I mean the Colts might have such a lead that they arent playing Peyton etc in the last couple of weeks.. which would mean you dont want D. Brown. Greene might be a good choice as LT may wear down.

Felix is a huge question mark..

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Shonn Greene has been awful. If he's free on the waiver wire, pick him up, but don't start him until he proves he's not terrible.

OP
OP
tdigitee

tdigitee

Reaction score
No worries Vetamur, that was how I read your post. At some point I think they'll want to see what they have with Brown (isn't Addai a FA in 2011?) but this year they are just throwing a ridiculous amount.
I agree about Greene and see him as the second-best option in that group after Ricky. Felix should get an opportunity with the way they throw the ball, but I may drop him by midseason if he’s not producing.

Sarlacc, thanks – I actually picked Greene up when the guy who drafted him dropped him after week 2. Figured he may show up later in the year as Vetamur mentioned, but I’d rather start others before him till he produces more.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
I agree with Vet... even though I wouldn't trust him... so trust me.

Ricky Williams gonna be a lock to get meaningful touches down the stretch because Ronnie Brown couldn't stay healthy at any point in his career. I don't see how he's going to buck the trend now.

Latest posts