FFL Whining Part 3!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Ok,

So, here's my list of screw you's for the week, since i lost by 5 points:

Shonn Greene. How about not dancing at the end of the game and instead doing something during it. 1st round pick and I've gotten 10 points from you, you bastidge
Josh McDaniels (x2): You took 6 points off the board with stupid decisions to go for it rather than kick a field goal. There's 6 points I don't have. Couple that with playing Maroney over Buckhalter for most of the game and you're on the list.
Green Bay offensive line, James Jones, Mike McCarthy. I had Rodgers and Jermichael Finley. 12 points negated on a hold. The rest of my potential points negated because of the fumble and McCarthy's inability to manage the clock. Screw you guys.
Me: Jeremy maclin on the bench in favor of Buckhalter? (or Shonn Greene if I move Buckhalter to the RB slot.) Screw me, too.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":14hnvngv said:
Ok,

So, here's my list of screw you's for the week, since i lost by 5 points:

Shonn Greene. How about not dancing at the end of the game and instead doing something during it. 1st round pick and I've gotten 10 points from you, you bastidge
Josh McDaniels (x2): You took 6 points off the board with stupid decisions to go for it rather than kick a field goal. There's 6 points I don't have. Couple that with playing Maroney over Buckhalter for most of the game and you're on the list.
Green Bay offensive line, James Jones, Mike McCarthy. I had Rodgers and Jermichael Finley. 12 points negated on a hold. The rest of my potential points negated because of the fumble and McCarthy's inability to manage the clock. Screw you guys.
Me: Jeremy maclin on the bench in favor of Buckhalter? (or Shonn Greene if I move Buckhalter to the RB slot.) Screw me, too.

its ok, cry it out sarlacc. i drafted what is a very strong ffl team, but got blown out weeks 1 & 2 by freakish performances from no name players

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Haha, I was the week one recipient of the other guy having Chris Johnson and Arian Foster. That was awesome.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Im 1-2 on one of my teams.. and have the second most points scored of any team.

On another team I drafted what seemed to be a dream team.. and yet am 1-2...suckness.

tdigitee

Reaction score
Yup, I think my team is pretty strong, but inconsistent so I too find myself at 1-2. But it's a long season, and as long as you make it into the playoffs anything can happen (guy who won our league last year was 6-7; I was 12-1 and lost in first round...but nobody's bitter!)

cheers /td

HawkNasty81

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3jp5wjcu said:
Haha, I was the week one recipient of the other guy having Chris Johnson and Arian Foster. That was awesome.

hmmmm... i have Chris Johnson and Arian Foster on my team! so beast

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am undefeated in both my leagues with two completely different scoring formats......

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Oooh, how's this for backfired?

At the beginning of the season, i realized my RB crew of Shonn Greene, Justin Forsett, and Felix Jones just wasn't going to cut it. So I made a trade for Pierre Thomas which ended up as Jermichael Finley and Pierre Thomas for Dallas Clark, Hakeem Nicks (had Miles Austin, Mike Williams (TB), Malcom Floyd and Maclin, so he was 'expendable'), and Felix Jones. Now both my players are hurt, Hakeem is the #1 WR in football, and my team is being held together with duct tape and band aids. Gah!

Chapow

Reaction score
I lost my money league match up this week by ONE FRICKIN POINT!!!

And it was all my fault, I should have won by quite a bit, but for some stupid reason I decided to bench Matt Forte in favor of Ahmad Bradshaw at about 9:30 on Sunday morning.

I also made the conscious decision to leave my bye week fill in TE Dustin Keller in the line up instead of putting my regular starter Jason Witten back in.

I am now sitting at 2-3 even though I've scored the second most points in the league.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Here is something funny.
Last week in one league I had Arian Foster and my opponent had Matt Forte.
In my other league, I had Matt Forte and my opponent had Arian Foster.
Both contest were close but I finally lost a game between my two leagues(the league I own Foster, I lost).
You can't help but laugh when you get into those situations.