Trade for Beanie Wells?

tdigitee

Reaction score
Hi all,

My RBs are CJ, Bradshaw, Felix Jones, Fred Taylor, Bernard Scott. Would like to add another possible productive back and am targeting Beanie Wells whose owner needs a productive WR. That would free me up to drop Scott and use his roster spot to get me through upcoming bye weeks when I need a TE, DEF, K, QB.

My question is who you suggest I offer in a trade. At WR I have Jennings, Maclin, MSims-Walker, Jacoby Jones, and Demaryius Thomas. My thought is to offer Maclin (steady so far but questions at QB) or Jones (Walter competing for targets but he returns kicks - which we get points for - and Andre J is a little dinged). I just grabbed Thomas so want to see if he can keep it going.

Who would you suggest? I figure now is the time to try and get Beanie. Or stay away from Beanie at all given that offense's issues (though Hightower has done well).

Thanks!

cheers /td

Vetamur

Reaction score
I actualy have Beannie..and Hightower is doing so well, and the offense is so inept behind Anderson (and soon Hall) that Im thinking of letting him go.... Decent RBs are hard to come by this year..but the good news is most people are in the same boat. I have 4 FF teams and really only one of them has a decent situation at RB.

Chapow

Reaction score
I don't think Wells is worth giving up one of your top 3 receivers.
Thomas looks like he might be Denvers #1, so I would hold on to him.
Jones is the only WR on your team I'd consider trading for Wells and I'm guessing that there's a WR or 2 on the wire that would give you similar production. OTOH, I doubt someone would give up Wells for Jacoby Jones.

I'm not very high on Wells this year.

Donk70

Reaction score
Beanie's durability is called into question this year. I'd stay away from him.

Latest posts