Rolling the dice...Hass vs. McNabb

JesterHawk

Reaction score
McNabb is coming off an ankle injury, claimed to not be 100%.

Hass is a complete question mark.

Which way do I go?

Week 1.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
That's a tough question........ah I would still go with McNabb though just because he has more of an o-line then Matt has right now.

Galen96

Reaction score
I'd almost have to say hass... because of that lack of o-line, he's going to be dumping it off a lot more in screens and slants... most likely very little running game tomorrow... so that would be my logic... I think Hass could have a great game..

MammothHawk

Reaction score
Galen96":1et0lpxf said:
I'd almost have to say hass... because of that lack of o-line, he's going to be dumping it off a lot more in screens and slants... most likely very little running game tomorrow... so that would be my logic... I think Hass could have a great game..
Before you pick Hass, you have to ask yourself....What would Hass do?

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/footb ... =tmr100909

Vetamur

Reaction score
It depends on your scoring..standard scoring I would go with Hass..he is going to have some yards..49ers wont let us run and their only weakness on D is their coverage. If however your scoring penalizes INTs heavily, McNabb..Hass is going to be pressured into 1 or 2 INTs..probably will have 1 or 2 tds though.

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
...so I stuck with Hass. ;)

Worked out well for me. I just had a feeling things would go well for him. Went better than expected, McNabb was good for like 8 pts, Hass got me 21. Colb got me -3 and then jettisoned himself from the game.