Hmm, Which Receiver do I Start Week 1?

nategreat

Reaction score
Okay, so I have Moss, Dwayne Bowe, Housh, Breaston, and both Mike Williams' (SEA and TB).

Moss is an obvious lock, and though Bowe has a little something to prove this year, I'd say he is as well. So that leaves me picking between Steve Breaston, Housh, and both Mike Williams'.

I drafted Housh to be my 3rd starting WR, but with his recent demotion in Baltimore (#3 WR as opposed to #1 WR) I no longer see him in that spot. My instinct says to go with Breaston, at least for week one. Cardinals play St. Louis, and even though Derek Anderson is their new QB, it's still St. Louis.

However, Mike Williams from TB is going up against Cleveland, and he's their #1 WR over there, having played like a rookie stud throughout the offseason. And let's not forget about OUR OWN Mike Williams....

Tough decisions, tough decisions.....

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I would definitely go with Mike Williams from TB. He's been a stud, so far, so it's worth a gamble because of that upside.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":evw4fo7h said:
I would definitely go with Mike Williams from TB. He's been a stud, so far, so it's worth a gamble because of that upside.

agreed. ive got a waiver out on him tomorrow.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":l6n3e7a5 said:
Sarlacc83":l6n3e7a5 said:

I'm trying to decide if I should go grab him in place of Kareem Huggins (RB from Tampa Bay)

My other back up WRs are Jacoby Jones and Jeremy Maclin

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2lvzmend said:
ElDoceHombre":2lvzmend said:
Sarlacc83":2lvzmend said:

I'm trying to decide if I should go grab him in place of Kareem Huggins (RB from Tampa Bay)

My other back up WRs are Jacoby Jones and Jeremy Maclin

If Williams keeps playing ***ty I wouldn't be surprised for them to lean on Huggins more. He looked good in preseason.

Latest posts