Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hmm, Which Receiver do I Start Week 1?
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:50 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 am
Posts: 1307
Okay, so I have Moss, Dwayne Bowe, Housh, Breaston, and both Mike Williams' (SEA and TB).

Moss is an obvious lock, and though Bowe has a little something to prove this year, I'd say he is as well. So that leaves me picking between Steve Breaston, Housh, and both Mike Williams'.

I drafted Housh to be my 3rd starting WR, but with his recent demotion in Baltimore (#3 WR as opposed to #1 WR) I no longer see him in that spot. My instinct says to go with Breaston, at least for week one. Cardinals play St. Louis, and even though Derek Anderson is their new QB, it's still St. Louis.

However, Mike Williams from TB is going up against Cleveland, and he's their #1 WR over there, having played like a rookie stud throughout the offseason. And let's not forget about OUR OWN Mike Williams....

Tough decisions, tough decisions.....

_________________
Image


Last edited by nategreat on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hmm, Which Reciever do I Start Week 1?
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:06 pm 
* NET Philistine *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 14122
Location: Portland, OR
I would definitely go with Mike Williams from TB. He's been a stud, so far, so it's worth a gamble because of that upside.

_________________
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hmm, Which Reciever do I Start Week 1?
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:25 pm 
* NET Guy Fieri Lover *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:00 am
Posts: 2798
Sarlacc83 wrote:
I would definitely go with Mike Williams from TB. He's been a stud, so far, so it's worth a gamble because of that upside.


agreed. ive got a waiver out on him tomorrow.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hmm, Which Reciever do I Start Week 1?
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:40 pm 
* NET Philistine *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 14122
Location: Portland, OR
ElDoceHombre wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:
I would definitely go with Mike Williams from TB. He's been a stud, so far, so it's worth a gamble because of that upside.


agreed. ive got a waiver out on him tomorrow.


I'm trying to decide if I should go grab him in place of Kareem Huggins (RB from Tampa Bay)

My other back up WRs are Jacoby Jones and Jeremy Maclin

_________________
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hmm, Which Reciever do I Start Week 1?
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:47 pm 
* NET Guy Fieri Lover *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:00 am
Posts: 2798
Sarlacc83 wrote:
ElDoceHombre wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:
I would definitely go with Mike Williams from TB. He's been a stud, so far, so it's worth a gamble because of that upside.


agreed. ive got a waiver out on him tomorrow.


I'm trying to decide if I should go grab him in place of Kareem Huggins (RB from Tampa Bay)

My other back up WRs are Jacoby Jones and Jeremy Maclin


If Williams keeps playing ***ty I wouldn't be surprised for them to lean on Huggins more. He looked good in preseason.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.