Post-draft questions

tdigitee

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just had draft last night and I'm not 100% thrilled with it. Here's how it turned out (12 teams, 0.5 PPR, 6 points per pass TD for QBs):

QB - Schaub (typically only carry one and pick up a waiver QB if injury or bye)
RB - C. Johnson, Felix Jones, A. Bradshaw, Kevin Smith
WR - Jennings, Sims-Walker, Maclin, Mason, Burleson, Britt
TE - Shiancoe
D/ST - Saints
K - Reed

Wasn't thrilled with the available RBs as there was a major run in rounds 1-2, so went rather WR-heavy (obviously). I'm a bit nervous now about my RB corps but very little on the waiver wire! Might be able to finagle a WR-for-RB trade later on (Forte? one of the MIA RBs?), but wanted to get your thoughts on possibly dropping Britt in favor of Scott (backup RB for Bengals) as a flier. Also considered dropping Britt for Jacoby Jones but I think K. Walter is still #2 there.

Thanks!

cheers /td

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Your RB isn't too terrible, all things considered. Bradshaw is a good pick to get a lot of carries, this year, as the word on Jacobs is that he's been awful. I would definitely suggest dropping Britt for Jacoby Jones or M. Williams (Tampa Bay) though. Much higher upside for both those guys, and if you can hit on your WRs, then eventually someone will trade you an RB2 for one during the season. (If you're in an active league.)

OP
OP
tdigitee

tdigitee

Reaction score
Thanks Sarlacc! Will take a look at Jacoby Jones since TB Williams was drafted; toby Gerhart is still out there but he's not even #2 yet I hear. Hopefully Felix stays healthy and that o-line can open some holes!