Seahawks.NET Fantasy League! Update*

JKent82

Reaction score
Vetamur-

Ok..I created the league on ESPN. League number is 321685. Name is .Net League of Hawk Fans. 12 teams.

Forget the term, but there are 3 defensive players..1 DL, 1 LB, 1 DB.. so the Defense/Special Teams is really just Special Teams.

Most other things are pretty standard... the exceptions: .5 pt per reception.. +1 pt for a 50 yard TD pass.. solo tackles are half a point, assists are .2 points.

I havent set the Draft Date yet..I think soon is good so people dont forget or bail... I will be out of contact from the 15th til probably the 23rd or 25th.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Yes. Im looking for a league to join that has 12 teams and whatever the abbreviation for defensive players who can get points..one DL, LB, and CB.

Anyone else?

Vetamur

Reaction score
Well..thats THREE. Need 9 more. SOMEONE must be interested.. too bad this part of .net is rarely travelled.

OP
OP
JKent82

JKent82

Reaction score
Well thats decent interest,
as for vetamur, ive never played in a IDP league but im sure we could make it that if the interest is there

Vetamur

Reaction score
I wonder if we could post something for a couple of days in the main forum since this one doesnt get much traffic.

PascoHawk

Reaction score
I will join up. I am looking for a second active league.

OP
OP
JKent82

JKent82

Reaction score
I think it would be fine, it's not like theres a ton of news right now anyway, and I'm sure theres plenty of fantasy junkies sitting on the main forum.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Might as well toss me a line about this, too. I might have to auto draft for it, but I'd be in. we'll see.

FPD

Reaction score
Vetamur":rdb06my1 said:
I wonder if we could post something for a couple of days in the main forum since this one doesn't get much traffic.

Due to popular demand, I have moved this thread to the main forum for a bit!

Please remember to visit Fantasy Island (the Fantasy and Games forum) HERE.

Smurf

Reaction score
Where is the league being held? Yahoo, NFL.com, ESPN??? Life Draft?

I might be in....need those questions answered first..

Latest posts