Madden 11 Online Franchise (360) - (Week 3)

Smurf

Reaction score
The draft is over and the teams are set. You may now begin playing games. You have 10 days starting tomorrow to finish your game for the week. I will advance to week 2 at that time. Again, Thursday September 2nd you must be done with your week 1 game.

After the week advances I will make an announcement here and the thread title will change to reflect that. You will have 10 days to complete your game, but strive to do it sooner.

Original Post:

So I have went ahead and created the Madden 11 online Franchise for us.

It is only for the 360.

The league name is: "Dot NET fantasy Draft"

The password is: "smurfisthebest"

My Gamertag: Elite Smurf 88 - Feel free to add me as a friend, just add a note that you are from .NET (and give your .NET screen name if it isn't the same).

Teams are first come, first serve (Blitzer, if you want the Seahawks, join first).

I took the Ravens.

as you can see, this going to be a fantasy draft league, meaning what you are picking is essentially home stadium and uniforms. We will have a live draft on a day and time that works best for everyone. Please post when works best for you. Those who cannot participate in the live draft will be autopicked according to their draft board.

Galen96

Reaction score
hawks were available a few minutes ago when I chose the bengals... I didn't have the heart to ninja it from you! :p

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah I finally got it, had to restart the game before I was able to connect to the servers...kinda weird, but yeah I got the Hawks.

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
I'll try to join as soon as I get my copy, should be arriving at the latest Sunday. I'll take whatever crappy team is left.

Galen96

Reaction score
Haha I woke up and walked into my living room and just gave my buddy the stare of death... said to him, "If I get stuck with the Rams or SteAlers because of you, I'ma kill you." He(muxpux) looked at me and said, "what i do maan?" I said, "dot net has a franchise draft league up as of this morning and people already calling their teams.. if I get stuck with a shit team cause you can't finish your you vs. PC game, I'm gonna ******* freak out!" So he finished his game and I proceeded to snag the bungals, even though all but the ravens were available.. I just didn't have the heart to jack blitzer... I saw he had called it lol.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
Galen96":1wkx4gzr said:
Haha I woke up and walked into my living room and just gave my buddy the stare of death... said to him, "If I get stuck with the Rams or SteAlers because of you, I'ma kill you." He(muxpux) looked at me and said, "what i do maan?" I said, "dot net has a franchise draft league up as of this morning and people already calling their teams.. if I get stuck with a shit team cause you can't finish your you vs. PC game, I'm gonna ******* freak out!" So he finished his game and I proceeded to snag the bungals, even though all but the ravens were available.. I just didn't have the heart to jack blitzer... I saw he had called it lol.

Didn't even think that you picked a team with another human in the division did ya? Both of our roads to the playoff's just got tougher.

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
What are the rules for it? (What days are game days and such).

I may be interested, but with 2 sets of twins, if I don't have a set schedule as to when I will be playing, it may be impossible for me to play when everyone else is.

And my Xbox Live User Tag is AaronFowler78.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
You will have a max of 10 days to complete your game for the week. once everyone has played their game for the week, I will advance and a new 10 day cycle will start. Example, everyone completes their game after day 4, I advance and a new 10 days is opened.

When it comes to head to head you both need to be proactive in trying to set a time. If you need an extension come to be with a SET DAY and TIME you will be playing it, if it is reasonable I will grant an extension.. Last time the franchise mode was killed by waiting too long for people to play their games. 10 days should be more than enough to get the game in.

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Dude, I'll join today or tomorrow. The game came in but its crazy hot in my room so I'm waiting for it to cool down.

A

Anonymous

Smurf":24h5gdta said:
WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!!!

I want to do, problem is I have had by extra income sucked up on new tires for my 4Runner and continue to fight the IRS for money they owe me.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
Done.

They can join, I would prefer they sign up for .NET first though, would like to be able to communicate with them here as well as there.

But, yeah, the more the merrier. Get them on board.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
Lets start talking draft day. What day of the week works best for everyone?

slargent4ever

Reaction score
How soon? This sunday would work great for me. Any evening during the week. I will see if they will sign up for .net too. But, I can communicate with them if for some reason they don't.