XBOX Gamertags Discussion (Split)

Blitzer88

Reaction score
JOz56":jkb4twz7 said:
drayoz

Call of duty 4, Left 4 dead.

Don't really play as much as I used, as college has been eating up alot of my free time this quarter.

Hey where do you go to school?

JOz56

Reaction score
Spending my education on Eastern right now. Was thinking of transferring until I found out that being a student is about to become more even more expensive.

Smurf

Reaction score
FPD":2ovxooax said:
Gamertag: xxXxxFPDxxXxx
Games: Halo 3 (I suck) - Rock Band 1, 2, and AC/DC - Guitar Hero II, III, WT, Aerosmith, and Metallica - Pure - PGR 4 - Crackdown
Time on: Varies, but too much.

If you enjoy Pure and PGR4 you should try GRID. Its probably the best racing game i have played. Its arcady, but still had a large sense of realism, but not as much as Dirt or forza 2, which i would also recommend you play, as they are AWESOME Games.

FPD

Reaction score
Smurf":fqgmy55j said:
FPD":fqgmy55j said:
Time on: Varies, but too much.

If you enjoy Pure and PGR4 you should try GRID. Its probably the best racing game i have played. Its arcady, but still had a large sense of realism, but not as much as Dirt or forza 2, which i would also recommend you play, as they are AWESOME Games.
I've actually played Dirt at one of my friend's house. He really digs it, but I was disappointed. Maybe I just didn't have enough time with it. I've only heard good things about GRID.

Now that Costco let me return my 20 gig Xbox that didn't work (went bad 1 year and 3 days after purchase) and buy a new 60 gig for $100 less, I can play again.

FPD

Reaction score
SundayNiteBlackout":3ql2rflu said:
GT= Placebo20

I play just about everything, but mostly Madden10 and Rock Band 2

We're gonna have to hook up on RB2 man. I'm pretty busy the next few days, but after that, it's all good. But you'll have to deal with my limited medium play bro! Although, I can play some songs on hard on bass and vocals (even a few on expert for vocals, like Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast").

SundayNiteBlackout

Reaction score
FPD":3spz9qg3 said:
SundayNiteBlackout":3spz9qg3 said:
GT= Placebo20

We're gonna have to hook up on RB2 man. I'm pretty busy the next few days, but after that, it's all good. But you'll have to deal with my limited medium play bro! Although, I can play some songs on hard on bass and vocals (even a few on expert for vocals, like Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast").

Yeah for sure! We've been meaning to play rock band together for awhile now. I can play drums on expert/hard, I can sing on expert, and I can play guitar on medium/hard.

FPD

Reaction score
SundayNiteBlackout":82j3fpch said:
FPD":82j3fpch said:
SundayNiteBlackout":82j3fpch said:
GT= Placebo20

Yeah for sure! We've been meaning to play rock band together for awhile now. I can play drums on expert/hard, I can sing on expert, and I can play guitar on medium/hard.

I'm about to send you a PM...

FPD

Reaction score
Galen96":1na67c3o said:
lol... Still need to resubscribe to gold... My Xbox went tits up, so I'm borrowing a buddies for a little while.

You, my friend, need a memory card. I have my Gamer-tag and game saves/settings on my memory card now. Especially after going through FOUR 360's in 4-5 years (the last time it was two in 3 months!). I learned my lesson after losing all my game saves so many times.

Smurf

Reaction score
FPD":awej5n6v said:
Galen96":awej5n6v said:
lol... Still need to resubscribe to gold... My Xbox went tits up, so I'm borrowing a buddies for a little while.

You, my friend, need a memory card. I have my Gamer-tag and game saves/settings on my memory card now. Especially after going through FOUR 360's in 4-5 years (the last time it was two in 3 months!). I learned my lesson after losing all my game saves so many times.

Was all your data on your hard drives corrupt or something? Because you are supposed to remove the HD when sending it in for a RRoD.

FPD

Reaction score
Smurf":25085e0w said:
FPD":25085e0w said:
Galen96":25085e0w said:

Was all your data on your hard drives corrupt or something? Because you are supposed to remove the HD when sending it in for a RRoD.
Sorry for the extremely belated response! I dunno what exactly was wrong with the last one other than it RROD'ed after an update and just quit working. Costco just swapped it out for a new one, HD and all (the cool thing was I got the newest and cooler running 12 volt motherboard versus the 14 volt-er that went TU. Then I just re-downloaded my DLC.

I'm also now using my external HD for some of my XBOX 360 storage now too (like Rock Band DLC so if I go to a friend's house, we can use my DLC without my friend having to download it). Unfortunately, it only allows you to use 16 Gb per external HD, regardless of your HD size (mine is a 500 Gb Seagate Free agent go).

BTW - I split these posts from the Gamertag thread so that thread only has gamertag posts.