Madden 11

tifferradish

Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know who's getting Madden 2011, but I can only imagine a lot of you will. Anyway, I'm picking my copy up at the midnight launch, and would love to go head to head with some die hard Hawk fans. I'm going to get it for Xbox 360, my gtag is JNUKE83. Add me if you want to play! I hope I posted this on the right board, if I didn't, I apologize. GO HAWKS!!!!

By the way, I GET THE HAWKS!

PAT206

Reaction score
someone should start up an online franchise

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3u0j4k58 said:
Not playing until they release it for PC again :( Discriminating sons of...

so then youre looking forward to madden 2032 i take it

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Got the game today, now I just have to wait for work to get over with for me to play it.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
dutchcoug":3q1jcxx8 said:
Got the game today, now I just have to wait for work to get over with for me to play it.

It's out already!?!?! YEssssssss :mrgreen:

dutchcoug

Reaction score
No, it's out on the 10th but my buddies run a video game blog and I review the sports games for them. We got a review copy from EA early, they sent NCAA late (only by a couple days).

dutchcoug

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you did the "Ultimate Team" mode last year, but it's back and I started my team. If you don't know what it is, they give you a pack of cards (players, coaches, team uni's and stadiums) and that's your team. I got two QB cards, Pat White and... our very own Clip Board Jesus! In the game he is clean shaven and has short hair, very disappointed EA.

Smurf

Reaction score
dutchcoug":1fq1k2jq said:
I don't know if any of you did the "Ultimate Team" mode last year, but it's back and I started my team. If you don't know what it is, they give you a pack of cards (players, coaches, team uni's and stadiums) and that's your team. I got two QB cards, Pat White and... our very own Clip Board Jesus! In the game he is clean shaven and has short hair, very disappointed EA.

Its an interesting idea. I personally think it works better in the FIFA series (where they got the idea).

A

Anonymous

Does it have a fantasy draft? Don't buy Madden every year but I remember it having it in the past, I would love to buy it and get an online franchise going that starts with a full draft instead of just taking the default teams, would be really cool.

If it does and if any of you 360 people are interested let me know (might consider buying it for the worst control in the world on the PS3 if that is my only option but would prefer 360).

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
It has a fantasy draft, and did last year.

ALSO- coolest thing ever, I just saw a video from Madden 11, and when you pass to Housh on a big play, the entire stadium goes "HOOOOOOOUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHHHH" its freaking rad.

Skip to about 7:10

[youtube]C6MiAe_Q3t4[/youtube]

Blitzer88

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":2s10ggze said:
It has a fantasy draft, and did last year.

ALSO- coolest thing ever, I just saw a video from Madden 11, and when you pass to Housh on a big play, the entire stadium goes "HOOOOOOOUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHHHH" its freaking rad.

Skip to about 7:10

[youtube]C6MiAe_Q3t4[/youtube]

Thats pretty sweet!

Smurf

Reaction score
warner28":m4y85a6n said:
Does it have a fantasy draft? Don't buy Madden every year but I remember it having it in the past, I would love to buy it and get an online franchise going that starts with a full draft instead of just taking the default teams, would be really cool.

If it does and if any of you 360 people are interested let me know (might consider buying it for the worst control in the world on the PS3 if that is my only option but would prefer 360).

Yep, it has fantasy draft.

I would love to do an online franchise.

I would actually be down for doing 2 online franchise's. One for as-is teams, and one for fantasy draft.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Smurf":1ms9mvuy said:
warner28":1ms9mvuy said:

I would actually be down for doing 2 online franchise's. One for as-is teams, and one for fantasy draft.

I would be too but last year we tried an online franchise and it died by week 7. Oh and I call the Hawks if we start one :th2thumbs:

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1d9emsog said:
Smurf":1d9emsog said:
warner28":1d9emsog said:

I would be too but last year we tried an online franchise and it died by week 7. Oh and I call the Hawks if we start one :th2thumbs:

Maybe we can actually get some people who will commit to playing this time. That and the fact that EA half-assed it didn't help. It was pretty frustrating doing all that work and then people ditched + there was no cap and stuff...but if we do go again, I'll be the Chargers.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I was reading the review of the game on ign.com and they said that the franchise mode was untouched from last year....which is a little annoying. But Hombre I will play you sometime if you are up for it?